oneBoro Forum
AnglianRed

Boro vs Reading (A) 0-2

Guest Tellerion

Own goal, 2 - 0.

End this season already...

Haha was about to post that. Good on him. Remember when he was past it when we let him.go for free like 7 years ago?

One of the worst transfer decisions in boro history.

And yet still outdone by signing Phil Whelan.

Just seen the second goal a assist from Friend...glad I decided not to go now

We should have signed Le Fondre before he went to Reading, always thought he was a class player

Guest Paphosmoggy

It's clear to see Karanka is going to have a busy summer to sort this lot out.

What the hell are we doing what gets to me people have paid to watch this with well earned cash an a weekday and we cant even perform not the way to bring fans back i ain't getting a season card to watch this no way rant over

This is what happens when you make Whitehead captain

It's also what happens when you have nothing to play for at the end of a season. Whitehead is terrible though

It's also what happens when you have nothing to play for at the end of a season. Whitehead is terrible though

Other than players futures as AK has already said if they think the season is over they are wrong

Guest Paphosmoggy

This is what happens when you have nowt to play for!!!

Other than players futures as AK has already said if they think the season is over they are wrong

No matter what he says the season is over and every player on that Boro team knows it. For me it's no excuse to deliver anything less than 100% but it wouldn't be the first time a team has gone on a bad run at the end of the season when they are sitting in mid table

• Latest Posts

• Yes it does. Seems like the Belgian league pulled the trigger too soon because they have been summoned into a meeting with uefa after uefa said they would ban clubs for next season if the leagues were cancelled. 
    • Hi everyone and I hope all are doing as well as can be under the circumstances? Still no sign of this nightmare abating for a while yet. Plenty of examples of people still not understanding the social distancing rules or maybe defying the advise or instruction. Plenty of conspiracy theories going around and certainly G5 towers being damaged because of it. Where will it end I wonder as I would not be surprised to see further examples of social unrest down the line. Are any of you feeling the brunt of the reality of COVID 19 or know of friends, family that are going through it, if so hopes of a pull through are sent to you? So much time on our hands now, use it well and take good care of yourselves. 
    • Wonder who Sky sports would employ to slate boro if Keith Andrews goes...🤔
    • As is typical of the FAI Robbie Keane signed a 4 year deal at the time that McCarthy signed a 2 year deal so he still has a contract. However it is understood that Stephen Kenny does not want him in the senior set up. Kenny wishes to work with Keith Andrews as his assistant and Damien Duff as coach.
    • Hello everyone, Hope you are all well, I see ROI have bought forward  theyu21 boss appointment as boss of senior teams to replace Mick McCarthy. Does anyone know if that means Robbie Keane also left? Cant find anything other than FA thanking Mick and his staff for they work.