oneBoro Forum
AnglianRed

Boro vs Reading (A) 0-2

This is what happens when you make Whitehead captain

It's also what happens when you have nothing to play for at the end of a season. Whitehead is terrible though

Other than players futures as AK has already said if they think the season is over they are wrong

If thats the case, we could have no players left at the end of this 4 game run the way weve been playing the past 2 games...

Look on the bright side, we haven't conceded for 18 minutes. New run has started.

Guest Paphosmoggy

Whitehead is a pile of poo how does he get in the team instead of Leadbiter ??

This is what happens when you make Whitehead captain

This is what happens when you have nowt to play for!!!

Please let me scapegoat a player in peace :D

Since I'm the self appointed Schwartzer news guy, Kammy's just said something interesting on twitter about his transfer to Boro. When he was brought over to Bradford, he had a £1.25M release clause in his contract. Apparently there was 3 other clubs and us sniffing around, so Kammy gave Gibbo a ring, told him about the clause, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Guest Paphosmoggy

Maddo!! (A little bit more better) ffs

Actual Maddo quote: "a little bit more better by us". I don't know what's more shocking, his grammar or the fact we are improving.

I think I may have sucked all talent from the team due to my 8-1 win against leeds on Football Manager. Sorry guys :(

Guest Paphosmoggy

I hope Maddo gets replaced in the summer, don't think I can stand another season listening to him!!

On a scale of 0 to Sheffield Wednesday away, how awful has it been?