Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1st to reply wooo! :D

Let the mayhem commence!

Danny Johnson would definitely be a risk worth taking. He'd be very cheap. A lot of non league players have been able to make the step up.

The answer to all our scoring problems! to be fair remember Cyril Regis, believe he came from a non league background and he scored a few goals at the highest level.

Like the early start to the thread (some won't)

Hopefully we can 'tinker' rather than overhaul, 2-3 key additions and we might be talking business, interesting with the loan players, two Chelseas lads would be tremendous to get back - not sure if it will happen though!

May the speculation, rumours, counter rumours, false hopes, lies and fun begin.

who is going to be the first to post something from 'that site' ?

Me :D:D

Aitor Karanka's scouts have been tracking various players in the Spanish Segunda division and they have Mallorca right back Ximo Navarro penned down as a Middlesbrough target this summer.

Also

Southampton and Tottenham are interested in young Middlesbrough centre Back Ben Gibson nephew of Boro chairman Steve Gibson

Gibson's great form as of late has caught the eye after he and Chelsea loanee Keneth Omeruo have helped Boro to take 15 clean sheets from there last 22 championship games and has been a major factor in Boro conceding just 20 goals in 27 games since the arrival of Spanish coach Aitor Karanka in

it's been confirmed from a source in the corporate area at the riverside west stand I can confirm that Both clubs have had scouting teams in recent weeks checking on Gibson with view to a sumer bid probably in the region of 3-4 Million Pounds.

Just a thought, Jelle Vossen seems to be playing well at Genk anyone know anything?

:D:P

Ooooh it's that time of year again :) I heard on twitter that us and leicester were chasing Georgie poynton - the irish under 17 captain who plays in midfield for dundalk. Don't know how genuine the account was though..

Let's discuss players leaving first!

Loan Returns:

Mejias

Varga

Omerou

Chebolah

Graham

Contract Expiring:

Dimi Kons'

Sales/Free's/Releases:

Steele (Can't see him staying as 2nd choice and Karanka doesn't seem to like him).

Leutwiler

R Williams

Halliday

Park

Emnes

Kamara

Juke

Thats my possibilities. What are peoples thoughts?:cool: