oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Would anyone take James Wilson on loan from United if Van Gaal (probably) wants to send him out for a season?

Had a great record in the u21s, scored 2 against Hull towards the end of the season, represented England at youth level.

Granted I wouldn't want him to be a first choice or anything, but could provide handy throughout the season.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I genuinely think we are...he gave us two of his biggest prospects last season and they both played well for his mate Karanka, why not the same with this guy?

Would anyone take James Wilson on loan from United if Van Gaal (probably) wants to send him out for a season?

Had a great record in the u21s, scored 2 against Hull towards the end of the season, represented England at youth level.

Granted I wouldn't want him to be a first choice or anything, but could provide handy throughout the season.

YES

I genuinely think we are...he gave us two of his biggest prospects last season and they both played well for his mate Karanka, why not the same with this guy?

I'd like to see us try and get Christian Atsu on loan from Chelsea. Albert can help him settle in.

Chelsea's strategy of buying up the best young talent in the world a few years back may be the biggest factor in us getting out of the champo.

I think the arrangement was mutually beneficial last season and hopefully Jose will see that and send his best prospects our way.

Dont think we should be sellig one of our "better" players to a rival team

I don't see him as one of our most important players anymore so I don't mind if we sell him for a reasonable fee