oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

@Transfer_News24: Derby have been told to up their offer for Middlesbrough striker Lukas Jutkiewicz, despite matching the £1million price tag. #dcfc #boro

Things beginning to turn very very interesting.

Someone just said on the forum this morning that we should up our asking price if more teams are interested, Im sure were being watched :angel:

Big Brother is monitoring you!!

War is Peace

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Transfer_News24: Derby have been told to up their offer for Middlesbrough striker Lukas Jutkiewicz, despite matching the £1million price tag. #dcfc #boro

Things beginning to turn very very interesting.

Someone just said on the forum this morning that we should up our asking price if more teams are interested, Im sure were being watched :angel:

Big Brother is monitoring you!!

War is Peace

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength

what year is this? 1984?!

Does anyone fancy a game of "can we get a fake story into the Echo"? :P

They do report a fair bit of rumours, but you have to give them credit for leading the story re:Boro ending interest in Nugent. Gazette does go into it in much more detail though.

I actually don't care who we sign out of nugent and graham. I just want the cheapest option as both of them will likely get the same amount of goals and my guess is around 20.

Graham would like and prefer to come here if the clubs can sort something out.

I agree with Dane, I think given the same pre-season and playing in our side, there wouldn't be much between them.

Nugent would be an excellent signing. But I'd be at least equally happy with Graham. Both would do well, but Graham has the added advantage of already having had a spell with us.

Sheffield Wednesday manager Stuart Gray has confirmed his interest in signing Newcastle's England Under-21 winger Sammy Ameobi. The Owls boss told the Sheffield Star:

We have spoken to Sammy’s agent. He is a quality player and he has shown that by playing in the Premier League.

Phewwwwwwww. :)

Would anyone be interested in James Tavernier on loan, decent young right back and had a good season on loan at Rotherham with Richie Smallwood last year?

I think Vaughan would be a very good signing, he scored 10 in half a season for a poor Huddersfield side, I think he'd do well with Tomlin, Butterfield, and Leadbitter playing in through balls for him to run onto

Cameron Jerome anyone? in the same mold as nugent and Graham and probably the same wage give or take... And I understand stoke want rid.

9IAu8xa.gif

Cameron Jerome anyone? in the same mold as nugent and Graham and probably the same wage give or take... And I understand stoke want rid.

9IAu8xa.gif

Couldn't answer that question any better myself