oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

I have been told by a Coventry fan that Boro are looking at Cyrus Christie, anyone on here got any information? I believe he is a young RB, I've never seen him play and know nothing about him. Would he be a good addition?

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only gripe I have with the EG article is that they state the goalkeeper has moved to Wearside...............how on earth did they get that wrong?????

With regards to VB I can tell you that he spends a lot of time in the US now with his new position and told me he has very little time to come onto the forum which seems to be for sometime to come. He did mention Emnes and juke leaving but we are all up to date about both situations

VB never should have got any abuse, he did exactly what the forum / thread was set up to do "discuss transfer rumours and share information people may get from sources". Anyone who gets mad with someone for sharing gossip, rumours or information that turns out not to be true or doesn't actually happens needs to take a look at themselves and how seriously they'll taking what after all is a 'discussion forum'.

It wasn't the people from this forum abusing him, if was Leeds fans signing up to give him abuse

I have been told by a Coventry fan that Boro are looking at Cyrus Christie, anyone on here got any information? I believe he is a young RB, I've never seen him play and know nothing about him. Would he be a good addition?

He looked a very good prospect when Coventry were in the Champo, not sure how he did last term, though.

I've wanted us to sign him for a while. High potential, which could also mean a very decent profit if/when he got sold to a bigger club. He's far better defensively than going forward, though. Can also cover at CB.

He was on the list of Coventry youngsters I wanted that season they got relegated - alongside Gael Bigirimana.

DG and Omerou would be great signings for me, but it still leaves us in a weaker position to how we finished the season as we've lost Chalobah and Varga. Still plenty of work to do!