• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very interesting the fact it says we are working on two other deals for strikers and he isn't top of our list, wonder how much he would cost if we did buy him ?

I can only imagine we have better value, less risky targets as our priorities. As much as I'd love to see Vossen here, and it seems he is interested, I'd think it a massive gamble to splash that kind of money on a single player unless we're really talking about a structured deal that allows us to pay over an extended period.

We all know how tight our finances are and to claim to have very tight budget and then suddenly look towards a £6m rated player would be foolish indeed. I'd also be surprised if we were able to seal any deal at a lower price because there must be plenty of clubs who would be willing to look at him for that price, considering he's an international player for a country whose players generally seem to adapt well to English football.

It does make it interesting to see who our primary targets are and hopefully we'll see some movement this week.

All I can say is that these top priorities must be of the highest quality and will turn a few heads if were putting players like Vossen who also wants to come to us! On the back burner. I just hope it isn't more smoke and mirrors from the club and it's actually worth the suspense!

Interesting that under Mowbray we were desperate to sign Vossen and Graham yet now they both really want to join us but we're being coy. The number 1 target must be really good.