oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Nice one CAS all very interesting. Like others not enthralled by Butterfield leaving or Bamford coming in. But good to see that Vossen is happy to take lower wages so that a move can be made. Sorry if this is me being stupid are we looking at bringing in Vossen AND Graham?

That's what it seems like but The Gazette say our priorities lie elsewhere so God knows what's happening. We haven't been linked to any other striker this week so it must be Vossen and Graham

Is it just me or does the prospect of Vossen and Graham leave you slightly salivating? :D

But where would that leave tomlin? On the left wing?

Vossen will play the number 9 role and Graham will be super sub? :D

Who knows, with his own players.. Who's to say that Karanka won't change his formation for the coming campaign, even slightly? Anyways, in some cases can't Tomlin start on the wing and drift inside? Especially with the Carayol injury

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It also gives us some options to change the starting line up. We don't just want 11 good players and a load of useless subs.

I have not commented on this for a long while but i can assure you that Vossen will not be signing for us, I have being passed on information from an under 21 players Father saying we are not interested because he expects the Danny graham deal to go through early next week, the lad i was also speaking to has assured me that JuanFran will be signing...does anyone know if hes any good?

With respect you don't really know that for certain and neither does a under 21 players dad or for that matter the player himself. We're clearly interested in both but signing DG will be dependent on whether we sign Vossen or not. If we do then DG won't be coming here but if we don't then I think it's highly likely that he will. We won't be signing both, it will just be one or the other. If DG was a primary target he'd already be here, the fact is he isn't because it would appear that Vossen is the one we'd most like to get.

Nice one CAS all very interesting. Like others not enthralled by Butterfield leaving or Bamford coming in. But good to see that Vossen is happy to take lower wages so that a move can be made. Sorry if this is me being stupid are we looking at bringing in Vossen AND Graham?

I believe the 2 mentioned are main targets with a 3rd loan signing, this would match what SG said the somebodies son 'we will sign 3 new strikers' all be it 2 permanent and 1 on loan. im also lead to believe Main will leave to a league 1 side and that Juke is more than happy to stake his claim in the side, apparently he has come back to training and is himself again, bouncing around and joking. Word on Kie is that he is staying also.... this might disappoint people but he has moved his wife over and BOUGHT a property rather than the 1 supplied by the club. so this pretty much tells us that he is here for the remainder of his contract.

Danny G

Vossen

Juke

Kie

Tomlin

L Williams

AA

Carayol

Bamford

With Jordan Jones and Morris making bench appearance/cup runs

I for one am slightly more excited than I was before I spoke with the player earlier today!

Not wanting to spoil the party atmos but probably not the best idea to name names directly as a sourse of information as we do know that fans forums are read and we do not want anyone getting into trouble do we? I have edited digger's post accordingly but I agree with Humpty why would an under 21 player know the full in's and outs of the Chairman and Managers thinking and targets???

Stick to what SG told my lad..............we are looking at bringing 3 strikers to the club unless Juke stays I guess

Sorry CT slightly edited your last post as well....just to save any potential embarressment for the player and his Dad

I have not commented on this for a long while but i can assure you that Vossen will not be signing for us, I have being passed on information from someones Father saying we are not interested because he expects the Danny graham deal to go through early next week, the lad i was also speaking to has assured me that JuanFran will be signing...does anyone know if hes any good?

My information sauce is not far from yours then but we have conflicting stories? not sure how that has happened!!!!

With respect you don't really know that for certain and neither does someones dad or for that matter the player, who is a very naughty boy, himself. We're clearly interested in both but signing DG will be dependent on whether we sign Vossen or not. If we do then DG won't be coming here but if we don't then I think it's highly likely that he will. We won't be signing both, it will just be one or the other. If DG was a primary target he'd already be here, the fact is he isn't because it would appear that Vossen is the one we'd most like to get.

we want both that I can assure you

Not wanting to spoil the party atmos but probably not the best idea to name names directly as a sourse of information as we do know that fans forums are read and we do not want anyone getting into trouble do we? I have edited digger's post accordingly but I agree with Humpty why would an under 21 player know the full in's and outs of the Chairman and Managers thinking and targets???

Stick to what SG told my lad..............we are looking at bringing 3 strikers to the club unless Juke stays I guess

DS - now CAS04 and Changing Times refere to the U21 that shouldn't be named. Seems you might end up with quite a clean up exercise ;)

Nah lads all of you are way off. I met this bloke down at the pub who has a friend of a friend who lives across the road from a friend of Cameron Park's cousin 4 x removed. He says we're looking to sign Gerry the cleaner from McDonalds in Morton Park in Darlington as he can do a job for us sweeping at the back of the defence.

We're also supposed to be making a marquee signing of Jack the Ripper's great great grandson to give us a bit more of an edge up front. He'll help us to really cut through teams and will be stabbing the ball in left right and centre.

fo' sho'.

DS - now CAS04 and Changing Times refere to the U21 that shouldn't be named. Seems you might end up with quite a clean up exercise ;)

I know seems as if I am on a mission to nowhere:D

Ok I have made my last edit so if the name gets mentioned again then down to you lot lol!!!