oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

On a side topic, did these u-21 players say what they and the squad think of AK in general?

I think it's fair to say that on incomings, players will know more about DG as they know him and he is already in the are.i doubt things such as whether Juanfran and Vossen are signing filters through to the squad.

These things should remain largely confidential, with only people involved in the deal knowing the actual truth/details/latest. The rest is all speculation to am extent.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a side topic, did these u-21 players say what they and the squad think of AK in general?

I think it's fair to say that on incomings, players will know more about DG as they know him and he is already in the are.i doubt things such as whether Juanfran and Vossen are signing filters through to the squad.

These things should remain largely confidential, with only people involved in the deal knowing the actual truth/details/latest. The rest is all speculation to am extent.

Although I agree with what you are saying regarding the players knowledge, there is a unique reason why this player would know this information.

I am not going any further than that, however I believe this is a big enough hint.

Feel free to remove or edit as you see fit.

Although I agree with what you are saying regarding the players knowledge, there is a unique reason why this player would know this information.

I am not going any further than that, however I believe this is a big enough hint.

That's fair enough, I have no reason to doubt you. I was talking more generally!

Now I really want to know who is your source! Haha

That's fair enough, I have no reason to doubt you. I was talking more generally!

Now I really want to know who is your source! Haha

He gives a pretty big clue there to be fair to the lad.

Until Boro are ready to make announcements lets not get too carried away and start shooting the messanger after all we know what this thread is all about and we should be happy to have info passed onto us for discussion and debate.

It has been interesting though over the last day or so lets see what happens hey?

Rumours are fun

Indeed they are and I see no reason to doubt Barlowboro at all now that he has advised me as to the circumstances but do understand his reluctance but as far as I am concerned he has just made a useful contribution to this thread:)

Has this source been compared to looking like a certain dam building furry animal in the past?

You've completely lost me there lol :s

Realistically we've probably got to temper our expectations this early in the transfer window. Everyone knows the debacle that is the "Transfer Window" makes clubs greedy, paranoid and down right stupid sometimes.

I'd like to expect some movement by the end of this week, but to get all of these supposed big name strikers signed, sealed and delivered to Hurworth by Monday next week is downright naive.

Interesting link to Cahill - he's old but he's one hell of a player. He'd certainly cut it at this level, as long as he was limited to 1 game a week. We all know how effective the perennial Kevin Phillips was up until he retired!