• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the number one target (presumably a striker) isn't vossen, then do we believe we are buying this guy instead of vossen, and if so, why have we made a bid for vossen at all, if we have?? It implies it's us dragging our feet over the vossen deal as much as genk. Surely if our bid had been accepted vossen would be here and we would have no funds left for our first choice striker, unless he is a cheap one. Thoughts??

I'm rattling my brain now on who on earth our top target is! Is it a name that's been linked with us in the past, a Vargas or I shudder the thought a Doyle? or someone completely off the radar that even the pubescent teenagers in their bedrooms couldn't come up with the name?

Surely it must be a big(ish) signing if even the likes of the EG have been told to 'shut up' or not even aware of who it is. Excited!

Oh aye, I'm getting myself confused here, never mind.

I think Huddersfield did reject a big bid for Clayton though last window.

Think it was only 1 million that Huddersfield turned down for clayton in Jan, his contract is up next summer anyway so I couldnt see us wanting to pay much more than 1.5 if he will be free next year

Real Murcia CF SAD announced that on Friday morning has reached an agreement in principle for the transfer of our player Enrique García, 'Kike', the English club Middlesbrough FC.

Next week is expected to conclude the international transfer.