oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Simply do not understand why anyone thought JuanFran transfer was still alive after the previous information was provided????

I didn't, but always included him in my squad just so I had a RB :P

Now, i'll use this lad instead, if FreeHat is correct:

Luis Hernández

Sporting Gijon, 25 year-old RB, 6'0" tall

FIFA RATINGS:

Overall - 66

Potential - 71

;)

Thank god im not the only one that does this. :D

Did the same for kike. Dat 80 potential!

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think butterfield is a good player and has not had a fair chance yet,so to me i cant see the point in splashing out on this clayton,if he plays in the same position

What are the implications if we over spend on our FFP? And promotion doesn't come off ?.. Points deduction ? Fines ? Transfer bans? Or anything like that

a big fine is one didnt someone break it last season

I have maintained for a while that this is going to be a season that will either make or break our association with SG in sole charge of the club and that moving Boro forward in terms of the known links and association with our club then promotion has to be achieved.

I honestly feel we are going to see incomings that will make us all very very excited about the season to come and one that others away from our club will watch with interest.

I am now pretty convinced that we WILL see Vossen, Clayton to name 2 arrive at The Riverside

What are the implications if we over spend on our FFP? And promotion doesn't come off ?.. Points deduction ? Fines ? Transfer bans? Or anything like that

If it was man city it would probably be a fine, if it's Boro it will probably be instant league dismissal. We all know how the fa love us!!

Love a bit of Garlic lol !

But yeh.. Iv told everyone we have had 9M to spend..

£2.7m on Kike

£600k on Rodriguez

£4m on Vossen

£1.5m on Clayton

That's £8.8m !

Plus 2/3 loans from Chelsea !

I wonder what will happen if the £4m Vossen deal doesn't work out ?

Will we bid £4m for another striker ? Or bring 2 players for £2M each ?

Where are you getting this all from?

After somebody mentioned it you do remind me of an old member... Or you've completely immersed yourself in this in less than a day, 75 posts in a day and four rep points in 24 hours, should we get DS to 150?

I will probably get some negative comments but oh well ...

I'm not stating I'm ITK at all ! but I do know a few people :P

As for the .. 'somebody mentioned it you do remind me of an old member...'

I would like to say I have never signed up to Oneboro before.. I have been a 'lurker' of the forum but iv decided to join up :)

And as for '75 posts in a day and four rep points in 24 hours.'

All I can say is I haven't forced anyone to give me Rep points that's their choice.. And I'm on fire with my Postage Lol Royal Mail sign me up ! :P

1.Anyone can say they know a few people. So what your saying is you dint have anything concrete?

2.'Would like to say' is that just a poor use of a phrase?

3.Sorry if I'm being overly cynical but the more you post, the more you remind me of Waddup

Hi guys just been shopping lol

1. I agree anyone can say people know people I did say I am NOT ITK, but I do know people that ARE. But I understand I am new to the forum and people will take what I say with a 'pinch of salt' that is completely fine with me.

2. 'Would like to say' can mean many things but I can tell you I 100% have never signed up to the Oneboro Forum

3. I don't know who 'Waddup' is so I cannot help you there.

In fairness to fh, when I said we'd spend at least 6million, that wasn't just a number plucked out of the air, though like him, I'm not itk just had a freak circumstance when someone much more than just itk was talking about available funds. On the downside, I am half expecting Steele to be on his way out

I agree we had a 6M transfer kitty to start with +3M on sales from Emnes and Juke.

If nothing else FreeHat, the addition of some tasty rumours gives us something to talk about. At the end of the day it's just second hand information, which is great, so if anyone berates you for posting it on here just remember that 99.9% on here appreciate it.

Thank you lol +1

I think it's ridiculous that whenever anyone who claims to have snippets of information decides to post it on here they nearly always without fail find themselves having to defend themselves. Seriously, if you don't believe the rumours or question the source, that's fine. But don't belittle those trying to provide it.

is this clayton better than what weve got now, i rate butterfield and thought towards the end of the season he was playing well

He's different to Butterfield. Butters is a good CM in this league, but he's not the sort of CM to naturally fit into the reserved, holding mid (álá Leadbitter) or advanced, No 10 role (álá Tomlin) in our current system. Aye, he was beginning to adapt very well towards the back end of last season, and I would certainly be sad to see him go - especially to a divisional rival - but the prospect of Clayton alongside Leadbitter would give us probably THE most consistent midfield partnership in the division. With those two ahead of Omeruo and Gibson at the back, the partnerships within our starting XI would be mouthwatering!

To quote Khaled Hosseini: "Sometimes, a finger needs to be cut to save the hand..."

I may have gone too far with what I said and I maybe wrong, which if I am I will apologise to the guy.

I'm not wanting to cause trouble and I've said my piece, so I'll give the guy a break, I just like to understand where people get their info from as I think it's a fine line between people being ITK and bedroom wishlists.

If this RB turns out to be Luis Hernandez then I'll hold my hands up

There is no problem in opinions I completely understand,

but what you have to realise is that Middlesbrough in general are keeping the 'targets' card nailed to their chest if I mentioned a name on here that could affect him and result on me finding out some info which will result of me not telling people what I know.

And there is no need to hold your hands up to anyone if he signs, it's your opinion and I respect that.

Freehat you are very welcome to the oneBoro forum and your input and posts have been very entertaining and well received.

I do understand why others have mentioned a previous member "Waddup" because there is a similar style between you both and also how active you have been since becoming a member.

However each to their own merits and just do what you feel comfortable with because this is a friendly place to be and I am sure you will settle down very well and be respected by our other members.

In my opinion, we're treading a fine line here if we do plan to over spend the FFP. I would think MFC would be the perfect, unfashionable club to punish severely. Hopefully we've got plans and know what we're doing.

Freehat you are very welcome to the oneBoro forum and your input and posts have been very entertaining and well received.

I do understand why others have mentioned a previous member "Waddup" because there is a similar style between you both and also how active you have been since becoming a member.

However each to their own merits and just do what you feel comfortable with because this is a friendly place to be and I am sure you will settle down very well and be respected by our other members.

Thank you lol I may be active now because it's the weekend but I will only be on on my breaks and at night times mostly through the week days :(