oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

So been away all weekend have I missed anything??

Signed Kike from Real Murcia for 2.8 million

3 million bid rejected for vossen

1 million bid rejected for clayton, weve gone back in with a 1.5 million bid

AV said that gibbo might be willing to spend over the ffp limits so expect more signings

Waddup came back and was banned again x2

Quiet weekend really.... ;)

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I right in thinking then that it has all gone a bit quiet again? I mean after you weed out the 'gossip' and speculation what are we left with, genuine interest in Clayton and...?

We have just signed Kike, to be fair! :D

Plus there's the seemingly imminent departure of Juke. Rumours say right back signing soon (though that's an obvious necessity) and there's the tantalising prospect of maybe two more forwards. That's lively compared to what sustained the first 300 pages on here!

We've only on page 79, see the top couple of threads to make your life easier :D

Just reading up on Huddersfield town boards regarding the possible departure of Clayton, they don't seem to be in too much mourning. I know there is always a tinge of bitterness with a player potentially leaving but they are hardly giving the guy a glowing review. I don't want to sound too negative (or seem like I've been influenced by others fans) but for me there must be better options out there, especially for cash plus butterfield as is rumoured. Dare I even say it... Smallwood?! Ok maybe not at the same level but given the reviews from Yorkshire and how he's hardly torn up trees there it seems a bit of a flat one to me, just my humble opinion of course!

Also a few guys from the same site that claim to live or have lived in Murcia shooting down kike too, bitterness, ITK, honest!? Time will tell I suppose.

Just reading up on Huddersfield town boards regarding the possible departure of Clayton, they don't seem to be in too much mourning. I know there is always a tinge of bitterness with a player potentially leaving but they are hardly giving the guy a glowing review. I don't want to sound too negative (or seem like I've been influenced by others fans) but for me there must be better options out there, especially for cash plus butterfield as is rumoured. Dare I even say it... Smallwood?! Ok maybe not at the same level but given the reviews from Yorkshire and how he's hardly torn up trees there it seems a bit of a flat one to me, just my humble opinion of course!

Also a few guys from the same site that claim to live or have lived in Murcia shooting down kike too, bitterness, ITK, honest!? Time will tell I suppose.

Hmmm, couple of random forumites or Karanka and team? Know which I have more faith in.

Karanka is pulling a squad together capable of playing his way, with back up for each position.

By my reckoning any British player he brings in - like Tomlin - will be a better player for us than previously. Just better training etc.

Also the Spanish players will help the local lads. Like Mustoe etc in the past.

Hi guys, new here. Been stalking for about a week now and decided to hit the register button :D

Hmmm, couple of random forumites or Karanka and team? Know which I have more faith in.

Didn't he win player of the year as well? I wouldn't read too much into the forum posts.

It's about square pegs and square holes, Juke has been disappointing for us but at Bolton he's the real deal, Clayton etc. will be coming because they fit the requirement for the role they will fill. Doesn't matter what they've done in the past as long as they do their bit in the future.

so, as I read back over Gibson has said more cash available in Jan if gates rise and we look good for promotion, that's on top of the money he is putting in now.

I know there will be sales and cash from that, but Mogga it would seem to me got a pretty bum deal, told to cut costs no money for signings (big), Mogga done the dirty work for another guy to take the reins and hopefully get us promotion.

I am never very optimistic about our seasons but this season has me excited already, I think we will see the true AK and a squad he wants to play week in and week out.

As always a huge pat on the back to Gibbo.

Hi guys, new here. Been stalking for about a week now and decided to hit the register button :D

Welcome aboard, Clarkey. :)

Thanks bugrit, much appreciated.

Can anyone confirm whether these £5m for Vossen rumours have any substance at all?

Now then

Some might know me some might not.

But I'm Waddup iv been informed that people have been mentioning my name on here a lot today........ People supposedly have asked for me to come back to oneboro .. Don't think that would go down well lmao just because it took mods at least 2 years to ban me and still cannot do it properly .. Oh well. And supposedly people have been asking is my forum running...... No I didn't make it in the end but Stubbzy and BiB did see it and it could have ended oneboro lol.. Maybe I will one day. So I know I'll get banned in like 5 mins so any questions ? Then email me oh and btw Stubbzy check your email mate !

Here it is

HeyWaddupsBack@gmail.com

Have Fun

There could be a Waddup Return one day.. Or DEADLINEDAY !

Well this forum ain't changed much

So who's been pretending to be me today ?

So been away all weekend have I missed anything??

Signed Kike from Real Murcia for 2.8 million

3 million bid rejected for vossen

1 million bid rejected for clayton, weve gone back in with a 1.5 million bid

AV said that gibbo might be willing to spend over the ffp limits so expect more signings

Waddup came back and was banned again x2

Quiet weekend really.... ;)

Thanks James... Anyone herd of the forward??