• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some bod called agent boro on twitter saying we will offer 2m plus Butterfield to Forest for Lansbury. Also that we have accepted 2m for Steele from Stoke.

Total crap I reckon, but I wouldn't be happy with that Lansbury deal.

Was on the Forest forum that Wigan had offered 2mil for Lansbury and Forest just laughed it off.

Woody will start every Saturday if fit. Might be on the bench for the midweek games, injuries permitting.

Thing is when he is in and out of the defence each week it can unsettle them so much. Its vital to have a settled defence. He is our best CB though

Yep. If I were Gibson and wasn't selected as first choice - given the partnership I'd forged with Omeruo last season - I'd be tempted to ask for a transfer...

Omeruo has even said he wants to move to develop his partnership with Gibson further...

I get settled lineup argument, but if one of our less talented defenders is in the lineup and makes a mistake that woody wouldn't have made had he been playing and it costs us 2 points... and we miss the play offs by one... for me the best players play if they're fit. Its karankas job to make the wholr thing seemless if the best players cant play and a replacement has to come in.

I get settled lineup argument, but if one of our less talented defenders is in the lineup and makes a mistake that woody wouldn't have made had he been playing and it costs us 2 points... and we miss the play offs by one... for me the best players play if they're fit. Its karankas job to make the wholr thing seemless if the best players cant play and a replacement has to come in.

You play your best team, not your best players ;)

true but under mogga when we were struggling so much at the back I would say it was mainly down to not having a settled back 5. This doesnt mean we will have the same problems with a different squad and manager but its surely better to keep the same team as much as possible.

Ability wise surely woody is our best CB but with the fantastic partnership Omerou and gibson have made, its a very tough call for the manager