• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure of the etiquette of actually linking to other boro forums so will just copy and paste from flyme

Re Danny Graham

"I pass this on, you can do with it what you want, but a mate of mine saw him at a cashpoint in Yarm last night and asked if he would be with us next season; 'touch and go at the moment' was the answer."

dont know why but i read it and thought why make something like that up, at least be more creative! Someone replied saying that he was in Yarm that weekend as well with a few of the players.

@SkySportsAmy: Jutkiewicz move was agreed Fri from Boro to Burnley subject to pers terms. Told negotiating but Boro have other offers so move not 100%

I honestly believe there is still hope for Vossen. It's 100% guaranteed the man is leaving due to the situation (contract and his wishes to leave).

Gibson clearly is keen to get us promoted ASAP, and by the looks and sounds of things he is keen to spend big.

Fingers crossed

Update on Juke. That Alan Nixon has just told a Bolton fan that their club has been informed that burnley have now agreed a deal and jukes on his way for a medical.

He seems like a bit of an @rse that Nixon. Hes been spouting off for weeks about boro playing "silly games" and trying to make a profit on him. Well it seems to have worked so now he looks a bit of a numpty! :D

He looks a bit of a numpty anyway, if we have a player that at least 3 clubs want why shouldn't we be trying to get as much money as possible from them, silly silly man he is.

I'm starting to think it will be Vossen or Graham. Before anyone says, I know they are different types of striker, but if he did indeed say it was 'touch and go' whether he signs, it could be that it depends on whether we agree a fee for Vossen.

Nicklas Bendtner has rejectd Frankfurts contract offer. They har thought to have offered around 12k pr. week.

We'd probably be able to offer more like if he's on our radar

Nicklas Bendtner has rejectd Frankfurts contract offer. They har thought to have offered around 12k pr. week.

Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. Lad can barely finish his dinner.

I'm pretty sure we could, but I don't think we can attract him, as he'll want to go to a top division club. His agent is also trying to hold out for a huge sign on fee. But I'd rather give Bendtner a 1 million signon fee than pay 1 million for Graham. Bendtner would be absolutely lethal in this division if he would sign with the intention to impress.

I don't think it'll be one or the other regarding DG and Vossen. I think it could be both with DG coming on loan, and another AM or Vossen with Kamara leaving.

I don't usually post 'rumours' but regarding DG from what I gather we are his only club of choice. He's not keen on leaving the NE as he's got a young family up here now and wants to stay around his and his partners family. As far as I know money isn't an issue for him he is just hoping he can stay up here which tie in with the touch and go comments earlier. I know a lot if people get shot down with rumours but that's from a good source.