oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

I'm off to Zzz land as I have an 11 hour shift! Won't be able to post until 1730ish and will most probably be naked between 1730 to 1750 and Helen my wife says its weird when I use my phone when I'm naked so I'll be posting around 1800.

Love stubbzybumbum.

Thanks for the image!

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've read everything from £1.5m up to £2.5m Andy. Reckon it's £1.5m up front with add ones based on appearances, goals and Burnley staying in the premiership - all in all potentially totalling up to £2.5m. The Burnley staying up bonus is probably £250k, therefore we can safely say the fee will be more like £2.35m ;)

I've read everything from £1.5m up to £2.5m Andy. Reckon it's £1.5m up front with add ones based on appearances, goals and Burnley staying in the premiership - all in all potentially totalling up to £2.5m. The Burnley staying up bonus is probably £250k, therefore we can safely say the fee will be more like £2.35m ;)

Do you even maths?

Somebody didn't do well at maths... 2.5m - 0.25m = 2.25m haha

Do you even maths?

Aw ***... I did write it on my iPad, in my defence! :P

By the way does karanka prefer to play with 3 AM's instead of the 2 wingers and 1 AM we played last season?

If so then i see no reason not too sell adomah for the right money and invest in another quality AM or 2 :P

By the way does karanka prefer to play with 3 AM's instead of the 2 wingers and 1 AM we played last season?

If so then i see no reason not too sell adomah for the right money and invest in another quality AM or 2 :P

yes, he does :)

Ideally all 3 AM's would be interchangeable and play on any point.

Personally I think Adomah can play that role, benefits of being able to cross or cut inside and shoot.

Does he? Because that's not how we lined up last season, I'm not sure if that's due to us not having the right players or not. But Mourinho at Real Madrid played with 2 wingers and an AM, and Chelsea played with wingers (Hazard and Willian) last season, but they had more licence to cut inside

Does he? Because that's not how we lined up last season, I'm not sure if that's due to us not having the right players or not. But Mourinho at Real Madrid played with 2 wingers and an AM, and Chelsea played with wingers (Hazard and Willian) last season, but they had more licence to cut inside

He has said multiple times that he wants all his 3 AMs to be interchangeable.

He has said multiple times that he wants all his 3 AMs to be interchangeable.

Can you provide a link to him saying that please?