oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Is it true that the reason the transfer negotiations have taken so long is because nobody could actually find him? Apparently where he lives the streets have no name.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you ever work at bletchley park Ayresome? +1

:idea:

So if Clayton signs and we have a RB all but done, does that just leave Vossen and then we're pretty much as expected on the transfer front?

Is Danny Graham no longer a viable option? That seems to have gone a bit quiet. (I may have missed a bit of news over the last few days...)

Yeah i know it used to.

Also just to add fuel to the flames, clayton isnt in Huddersfields squad for tonights friendly.........

Apologies, its probably been a month or so since I unfollowed him, before then he never had anything about Boro at all on there. Some BS about Former Sporting KC and Sierra Leone etc. etc.

If he could get is *** in gear this season he might be worth a place in the team - he was probably homesick last year, now he's married and his Dog is over he might settle a little bit. He's got a long way to go though to get back in with the fans.

I used to love kamara when he first signed, seemed like a real character around the changing room.

After that malaria escapade I lost total respect for him. Expected way too much from the club.

I'm not sure if I want to see him stay or go..

Did you ever work at bletchley park Ayresome? +1

:idea:

So if Clayton signs and we have a RB all but done, does that just leave Vossen and then we're pretty much as expected on the transfer front?

Is Danny Graham no longer a viable option? That seems to have gone a bit quiet. (I may have missed a bit of news over the last few days...)

It seems DG is an option if we can't get our first choice and then if we can't afford Vossen, a lot of ifs, must be the time of year

Regarding Clayton;

**AV writes: I suppose it “fairly close” in that the position of all parties is clear and the gap isn’t huge. Needs a final push. Both bosses and squads are back from tours now so I suppose everyone will want to get it resolved soon.

Vickers replied to someone on twitter on Saturday saying it should get interesting late next week so maybe the right back and Clayton will be finalised Thursday or Friday?

This Clayton scenario is very similar to the Ross McCormack fiasco last year. Clubs agree fee, personal terms to be agreed, etc. Let's hope this isn't Claytons agent looking extra money for his client...his update on twitter earlier would suggest he's not a sure thing for the Boro

This Clayton scenario is very similar to the Ross McCormack fiasco last year. Clubs agree fee, personal terms to be agreed, etc. Let's hope this isn't Claytons agent looking extra money for his client...his update on twitter earlier would suggest he's not a sure thing for the Boro

Yes it could be that Huddersfied have offered him the same terms as Boro are offering and he is now deciding between the two...I'm probably reading too much into his last tweet :D

If he's not giving it away on Twitter himself, that's no bad thing. If it means he's showing respect for the process and for his current fans, that counts for a lot in terms of his professionalism.

Wonder if Kamara is taking note?