Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6l43HHb0Bw

Highlights of Mejias, doesnt look bad at all

He'll need to bulk up if he is to cope with the physical nature of English football

Not really, he's 6ft 5 and weighs over 13 stone. I'd bet it's all muscle as well. I think what you mean is he'll have to learn to adapt to the physical nature of English football which offers less protection to goalkeepers than in the Spanish league he's used to

Really? Jason Steele looks a lot bigger than him. Leo was saying in an interview he hasn't got the physical attributes that Dimi and Steele have too. I hope Mejias gets the nod over the other two tho

Being physically bigger and stronger is something which is not 'essential' to be a good goalkeeper. David DeGea may have struggled when he first arrived on our shores but still made his was onto the PFA team of the year, he's a 'spindly' built lad and regarded as one of the better goalkeepers in the Premier League. Mejias would probably be a better option than the others we have at the club.

P.s he's 6ft5 apparently, taller than most.

Being physically bigger and stronger is something which is not 'essential' to be a good goalkeeper. David DeGea may have struggled when he first arrived on our shores but still made his was onto the PFA team of the year, he's a 'spindly' built lad and regarded as one of the better goalkeepers in the Premier League. Mejias would probably be a better option than the others we have at the club.

Wooo SniffingBadger is back on the scene, been hibernating all summer bro ?

Mejias is a rather large unit as well, he jogged past me in middlesbrough a few weeks after we first signed him last season, pictures and videos dont do his size justice imo

After some extensive research on Vossen (all be it on youtube) he would suit us perfectly as a number 9 but I'm not so sure as a number 10, I feel Tomlin offers more "in the hole" and a lot of Vossen's goals come from crosses and he dispatches them one way or another. I feel like signing him and Kike may be an expensive risk but we could reap the rewards. Takes the pressure of one another to perform whilst at the same time spurs each other on to hit top goalscoring form.

Mejias is a rather large unit as well, he jogged past me in middlesbrough a few weeks after we first signed him last season, pictures and videos dont do his size justice imo

Just been 'lurking' while the usual dribble, trials and tribulations occur! Do you think this transfers period is FINALLY when his lordship Vossen arrives!?

Just been 'lurking' while the usual dribble, trials and tribulations occur! Do you think this transfers period is FINALLY when his lordship Vossen arrives!?

Possibly, i think if we get Clayton in, we might see a few departures, then we might push a deal through, people like Smallwood/Hines will bring in a bit of money, granted only about 700k between them, but we could put that straight onto the Vossen deal id imagine

Possibly, i think if we get Clayton in, we might see a few departures, then we might push a deal through, people like Smallwood/Hines will bring in a bit of money, granted only about 700k between them, but we could put that straight onto the Vossen deal id imagine

Exactly what I'm thinking, I can see a few names definitely leaving taking into account Karanka and his words about a smaller squad, just not sure if Vossen is just a tad too unrealistic :-( have to wait and see I guess. Curtis Main could always do a job, then again so could I...

Exactly what I'm thinking, I can see a few names definitely leaving taking into account Karanka and his words about a smaller squad, just not sure if Vossen is just a tad too unrealistic :-( have to wait and see I guess. Curtis Main could always do a job, then again so could I...

He seems like he wants to come though, which is the most important thing, i cant see Genk holding out all summer if he's openly said he's not happy and he wants to leave. Big lad up top, score goals for fun mate.

He seems like he wants to come though, which is the most important thing, i cant see Genk holding out all summer if he's openly said he's not happy and he wants to leave. Big lad up top, score goals for fun mate.

We actually are going up, it's going to happen, it's destiny,

We actually are going up, it's going to happen, it's destiny,

Yeah im feeling quietly confident this season too, it doesnt seem like any of the teams around us have improved their squads much. Watford, Cardiff and Norwich are looking a bit strengthy atm, but i fancy Cardiff and Norwich to lose a few of their better players before the window closes.