oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

think halliday will end up back at blackpool or another championship club rather than doncaster

Not sure he'll fancy Blackpool with the state they're in.

aye but they have that few players he will start there. not likely too at many others, think they will sort there act out soon too

True, he'd be guaranteed a start. And if he could bring a mate, he'd get a game too :D

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So we have a friend and husband at left back. I suppose we are looking for a fiance and live in lover for rb!! Ever the optimist, husband is a much better name for the missus to get you than friend :p

Glad Main is going, or looks like he is. Hines can join him. Kamara may not be here for much longer, when was the last time we shipped out all our main strikers in one summer?

The game is on BBC Tees though.

So we have a friend and husband at left back. I suppose we are looking for a fiance and live in lover for rb!! Ever the optimist, husband is a much better name for the missus to get you than friend :p

:D:D:D

Am I the only one who rates Halliday? Yeah? OK...

Nope. Think he could be decent. Would like to see him around again. Karanka played him a few times in pre season too so you never know.

Would like this right back in asap. Interesting to see Atkinson plays there today.