oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

I had a dream last week, that I was in a hotel sauna taking forty winks , when i was awoken to a heated discussion betwen two individuals both shrouded in steam, but of obvious athletic build. The discuusssion apparently involved the immient transfer of a player to MFC.

Was that player Vossen It certainly sounded like Vossen? A Boro future legend, scoring 100 goals between 2014 and 2018. Boro attained PL promotion in 2015. and Vossev went on to be European Fiootballer of the year with ***nal.

Was it a wet dream???

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a dream last week, that I was in a hotel sauna taking forty winks , when i was awoken to a heated discussion betwen two individuals both shrouded in steam, but of obvious athletic build. The discuusssion apparently involved the immient transfer of a player to MFC.

Was that player Vossen It certainly sounded like Vossen? A Boro future legend, scoring 100 goals between 2014 and 2018. Boro attained PL promotion in 2015. and Vossev went on to be European Fiootballer of the year with ***nal.

You're having dreams about being in saunas with 2 athletic guys?

I read somewhere we were looking at Saville as a permanent instead of a loan. So could Saville be a cheaper alternative to Clayton?

Hopefully Omeruo and Husband will be announced, 2 excellent signings! Just need that right back now!

It seems like we're looking at two top quality right back options if The Gazette are to believed. Didn't AV say one of them was close to completion last week? :/

When I googled Saville (admit it, I'm not the only one), one of the first few results was an article from May suggesting that Chelsea were looking to sell off a few younger players, with him being one of them.

You're having dreams about being in saunas with 2 athletic guys?

Hey now, there's no shame in that. I have that very same dream all the time! Mine end a bit differently though. :D

One thing I'm a bit concerned about is if you look at the probable starting 11's we've got, they're look a very young and relatively inexperienced side, in either playing time or championship experience. This is my main concern with the Chelsea players we're looking at. They maybe extremely gifted kids but you need a core of experience around them to help them out. IF leadbitter is sold or injured or more likely suspended for a period of time, the only real outfield players with experience would be, tomlin, friend and adomah. Seems a bit light to me.

So looks like thus Saville guy is getting on abit for a reserve as Chelsea and they are happy for him to move on

Looks like afew clubs are after him and although it seems Chelsea know he's never going to break through he's still a decent player.

Not sure why we seem to be getting first refusal unless it is a favour from Chelsea?

So looks like thus Saville guy is getting on abit for a reserve as Chelsea and they are happy for him to move on

Looks like afew clubs are after him and although it seems Chelsea know he's never going to break through he's still a decent player.

Not sure why we seem to be getting first refusal unless it is a favour from Chelsea?

It could be a loan, but unlike Chalobah/Bamford/Omeruo etc, this one could actually have an option to buy factored in. I don't think it's so much getting first refusal, as an option that has come up while we've been corresponding with Chelsea over other things

It could be a loan, but unlike Chalobah/Bamford/Omeruo etc, this one could actually have an option to buy factored in. I don't think it's so much getting first refusal, as an option that has come up while we've been corresponding with Chelsea over other things

Who knows, I've read afew news stories about bids being rejected from other clubs, and then there is this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2643330/Chelsea-set-release-Sam-Hutchinson-George-Saville-Championship-sides-circle.html

Not sure it is a loan to be honest

One thing I'm a bit concerned about is if you look at the probable starting 11's we've got, they're look a very young and relatively inexperienced side, in either playing time or championship experience. This is my main concern with the Chelsea players we're looking at. They maybe extremely gifted kids but you need a core of experience around them to help them out. IF leadbitter is sold or injured or more likely suspended for a period of time, the only real outfield players with experience would be, tomlin, friend and adomah. Seems a bit light to me.

Whitehead and Butterfield are both experienced, as are Woodgate and Williams ( if fit) and id throw Ayala in there too, hes got a few years worth of championship experience under his belt