• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think last season will be AA's best for us, if we don't get £4m+ for him now we never will, I believe he'll be a bit part player this season so selling now makes sense, selling to a Prem team makes even more sense. I'm sure AK and Co are all over this.

Delort looks like one fore the ladies a challenger for Gorgeous George.

Humpty,

I think he lacks consistency, I believe this will be the best price we could get for him and once Nsue is fit AA 'll be warming the bench. He was one of our best players early part of last season, but not really shown it under AK and AK benched him a lot last term.

£4-5m will strengthen AK's hand no end.

If we sell adomah, get 4 mil at least, that will give us approximately 8 million to spend on improving the squad. (4 mil from gibbos own pocket - Vossen money -) to me due to the fact we need a RB, CM and striker it seems selling for the greater good is the way to go.

To me, selling Adomah means getting Vossen, Clayton and a RB such as Lowton would be better than a hot and cold adomah. That's good business in my eyes..but then again, I'm not a football chairman :p

If we sell adomah, get 4 mil at least, that will give us approximately 8 million to spend on improving the squad. (4 mil from gibbos own pocket - Vossen money -) to me due to the fact we need a RB, CM and striker it seems selling for the greater good is the way to go.

To me, selling Adomah means getting Vossen, Clayton and a RB such as Lowton would be better than a hot and cold adomah. That's good business in my eyes..but then again, I'm not a football chairman :p

agree 100 % :)

The question is does AK have AA in his plans or has he bought nsue to play in AAs role. If the latter is the case then we have to accept that AA simply has to leave. I understand that we are trying to build a squad that has two players for each position but we aren't a cash rich club, ans can't afford to have a 4-5million asset sitting on the bench simply because he was top scorer last season. If he is a starter then AK will keep him. If not then we get what we can, wish him good luck and spend the money on player/players that will start

The question is does AK have AA in his plans or has he bought nsue to play in AAs role. If the latter is the case then we have to accept that AA simply has to leave. I understand that we are trying to build a squad that has two players for each position but we aren't a cash rich club, ans can't afford to have a 4-5million asset sitting on the bench simply because he was top scorer last season. If he is a starter then AK will keep him. If not then we get what we can, wish him good luck and spend the money on player/players that will start

Tudders,

exactly the point I was trying to make.