• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brighton willing to pay £2m for Clayton but there still might be a twist in the tale...rumblings of Clayton signing a new and improved contract at Huddersfield. This is Ross McCormack all over again. Glad we pulled out and going for other targets instead :D

surely he wont sign a new contract when clubs like Boro and Brighton are in for him. Really hope we go back in for him though. CM is a priority for me and Clayton would be a perfect fit.

Watched Cameron Park playing for pools reserves tonight, on trial with them apparently. Franks played too

whats all this about atsu btw? are we really in for him?

Just read through a good 6 pages after reading the thread title expecting a source of us being linked to Atsu... What do I get ? Six pages of discussion on how people would like him here.

same here

Just read through a good 6 pages after reading the thread title expecting a source of us being linked to Atsu... What do I get ? Six pages of discussion on how people would like him here.

same here

Better than 6 pages of crap jokes

Or 6 pages of us questioning whether Vossen is on a plane from belgium to teesside.

Or 6 pages of us saying what 6 pages of discussion is better than....

I think somebody needs to change to a higher posts per page setting! :D

If I'm going to read through that much guff, I always prefer to do it by pressing next page as few times as possible ;)

Not sure if this has any truth in it but it's all over twitter that tom adeyemi is moving to the boro after handing in transfer request, i've asked AV and a few other people but no reply as of yet. Looks a decent player

I bet Neil Maddison is cursing his luck this Summer...

"Omletteru (Omeruo) passes wide to Crayola (Carayol), takes on his man before finding Eggbutty (Adeyemi), then forward to Atchoo (Nsue).... PELANTY, PELANTY TO THE BORO!! Up steps Chabolah...."

Serious egg theme going on there, must be time for breakfast...

:P

The Steele situation is the one thing I dislike about Karanka, a year ago he was supposedly one of our core players and we wouldn't sell him, now he hasn't had a chance.