oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Source - My boss is from Huddersfield and his sister works at a bank and deals with Clayton and a few other Huddersfield players

any idea which bank? Just so that if it is the same as mine i'll change banks, dont like the idea of staff dishing out confidential info at a drop of a hat:D

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Source - My boss is from Huddersfield and his sister works at a bank and deals with Clayton and a few other Huddersfield players

any idea which bank? Just so that if it is the same as mine i'll change banks, dont like the idea of staff dishing out confidential info at a drop of a hat:D

Didn't ask as I knew I couldn't post it. :D

Clayton might be able to fit straight into the team on Saturday; given that by all reports he's trained and played well with Huddersfield during the summer of speculation. However, I'd be happy with Butterfield or Whitehead temporarily slotting in there beside Leadbitter in his potential absence if need be. Don't like the balance of those latter pairings, but I think we'll only fail to take three points from Birmingham on Saturday if we don't take our chances; of which I expect we'll create many. They're quite poor.

Also, I've seen a couple of comments on here suggesting they'd be disappointed if Clayton turned out to be just another Leadbitter. Honestly, they're not all that dissimilar. And I'm chuffed about that. Though I would have to say Clayton is a little better overall. Should be a quality duo at this level.

Also, I've seen a couple of comments on here suggesting they'd be disappointed if Clayton turned out to be just another Leadbitter. Honestly, they're not all that dissimilar. And I'm chuffed about that. Though I would have to say Clayton is a little better overall. Should be a quality duo at this level.

Would also say that AC is more attack minded.

Would also say that AC is more attack minded.

Yea I'd agree he has a little more to his game in that respect. But I do think Leadbitter is quite good going forward in terms of several aspects of his game (less so in the others).

Some "No ambition, who wants to play in front of 14 fans a week"

What sort of gates do Brighton pull in?

Around 20k I think and they were referring to the player having no ambition for coming to us, if you got the wrong end of the stick :P

Nope, i totally understood what they meant. I just wondered what sort of crowds they got, genuine question.

Not sure enough on Clayton's playing style. If he's a playmaker then he would probably take Butters place. Saying that, I've no doubt that all three will get plenty of game time this season.

Morris must be going on loan now though, surely?

Who would everyone want as Clayton's long term midfield partner? Leadbitter or Butterfield?

Butters for me

I agree although it would leave us without a physical presence in midfield. For the tougher games we may need to shake things up...