oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Never heard of this Abella. 32 years old though, so quite experienced. Hopefully the fee is only really small though as going to be no potential resale value.

Anybody seen him play? Opinions?

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

#Boro agree fee with Osasuna for Damia Abella. Heading to Rockliffe for talks. http://t.co/79dwRU4FdO

Now this I like.

For some reason it wont let me copy it so i can translate.

Can any one summarise.

Damia Abella, the Catalan player of Osasuna, has embarked trip to England on Wednesday to negotiate joining Middlesbrough Aitor Karanka within navarro club policy template and lighten the wage bill following relegation to League Two.

This has been confirmed sources Pamplona club, which has given permission to Damiá to reach an agreement with the English Second Division team, so that soon may become detached from Osasuna as did other players.

:)

#Boro agree fee with Osasuna for Damia Abella. Heading to Rockliffe for talks. http://t.co/79dwRU4FdO

Now this I like.

For some reason it wont let me copy it so i can translate.

Can any one summarise.

He's travelling to England to negotiate a deal with Middlesbrough. Osasuna need to reduce their wage bill following relegation so they've given him permission to talk to us. No figures mentioned.

I included the responses from the fans so that you can see he was very well liked!

Solid pro and I for one am very happy AK can attract this type of Spaniard.

Bring forth the Beard Brigade!

This guy collects 1 yellow card every 3 games on average. Roughest peak was 2 seasons ago when he collected 1 yellow card every 2 games. Lol.

I am guessing Avdija Vršajević doesn't speak Spanish, so is possibly the backup option to Damia if he doesn't sign

Graeme Bailey has really annoyed me with those tweets. The fact he's allowed to peddle this *** gravy as fact is ridiculous. A deal in excess of £3m haha. Give me strength.

The deal will be worth up to £2m, as revealed by vickers.

It'll no doubt be £1.5 up front OR £1m plus Butterfield then the relevant add ons. Butterfield discussing the move is clearly what's holding it up.

The mind honestly boggles it really does.

"Mick, if you manage to sign Atsu, you're going to not only get promoted but you will win the league."

From my Chelsea supporting mate.

Is there any tangible evidence of the possible signing? I'm at work and can't read through all the string to see if there was or maybe? Apologies.