oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Iv heard from a strong sauce (hp) that we are bring selezynov in from Ukraine. He will be coming in a unmarked bus to Middlesbrough station at 10pm tonight if a few of you guys want to pop down and keep an eye out.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Clayton will sign on Saturday morning and will be parodied on the pitch before kick off. Just a gut feeling

Fixed the auto-complete error for you. :)

The footsters left hand getting stronger due to the useless right ,as is the vossen rumour flight due from Belgium I'm on my way to TVA

Joking aside mr pink you have left copper wire all over my decking.

Samaras would be a great addition up front.

Wow, just wow. Just my opinion, but samaras is awful

Incorrect AR, it is actually scientific fact that samaras is awful. And furthermore, his hair is nowhere near as gorgeous as George's and woody's.

How many central midfielders do you really notice in other teams unless they are creative? Players like Clayton, leadbitter etc tend to go under the radar because of the way they play.

Spectators from opposing teams and the media tend to focus on the goalscorers, dribblers, the saves and the big bruising defenders. You quickly overlook the guy in the middle of the park who goes about his business without any fuss and makes the team and formation stick together.

Spot on Dane. A lot of fans don't appreciate the guy that keeps the ball, dictates play and does the dirty stuff. Funny how a poorly taken corner every now and again can influence the opinion of a player!

I think Clayton will sign on Saturday morning and will be parodied on the pitch before kick off. Just a gut feeling

Fixed the auto-complete error for you. :)

Poor guy hasn't signed yet and you want us to take the *** out of him in from of 15,000 odd fans :(

Samaras would be a great addition up front.

Wow, just wow. Just my opinion, but samaras is awful

Incredibly gifted footballer. :dodgy:

Great Hair

His beard isn't too shabby either...

Not quite as good as mine but I agree. UTB