• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really really hope we don't sign Danny Graham, infact if we do I'd consider not going again!

On the Clayton front I think we should give Huddersfield an ultimatum, if he doesn't sign today then deals off

that's fine with them as they have Brighton who have bid the same amount as us

I really really hope we don't sign Danny Graham, infact if we do I'd consider not going again!

On the Clayton front I think we should give Huddersfield an ultimatum, if he doesn't sign today then deals off

I'm impressed you managed to fit such a large amount of nonsense into such a short post.

Its obvious that AK isn't keen to have DG back baring in mind he is only £1m and we only have one proven striker. I think if AK signs him it will be a last resort signing.

I hope Butterflied is nowhere near the first team squad tomorrow because he now knows we want to sell him and his mind is probably elsewhere. The same goes for any other player in the squad who might be linked with a move away that we don't know about, I want all the players in the squad focused on the game. Transfer window should be shut before the league starts so all teams and players know were there loyalty's lie.

With no other player probably signing in time for tomorrows game the squad looks weak. Take a scrappy 1-0 win now...

As a Town fan, I don't think we should be slagging either club of with regard to rumours. For a start off you can't go by anything the Gazette or Examiner prints, they're both rags, owned by Mirror group and full of speculation / rumours. I think both Managers and Clubs are dealing with the matter in the right way, and we just like you get frustrated by not knowing what's going on!. The whole thing originally started about a month ago as a rumour, about both Clayton and Butterfield, so it's not really unexpected that we do want him now. Apparently according to last posts on our site, Butterfields perfectly happy to sign for Town, the hold up (rumoured) is something to do with loyalty payments he's owed by Boro. It'll all get sorted eventually, so I see no point slagging either club off. There's some on our site slagging Boro, the place that is, and plenty here thinking it's Hudders to blame. Living up here, well it's only football, and there are nutty posts on all sites. Hopefully today will see things improve, cos I'm as frustrated as anyone, wondering just who's gonna be on the pitch tomorrow.

MODS!!! I know Prowler is a partially respected member (childish snigger) but multiple accounts can't be tolerated.

:D

I don't think there's anyway back for Butterfield now. Karanka has clearly told him he can leave. Where does that leave their relationship? There's no faith or trust in each other anymore. It's probably a matter of time before he signs for Huddersfield.

I'm impressed you managed to fit such a large amount of nonsense into such a short post.

Cheers, it isn't easy!

Seriously though, is that the best we can do, Danny Graham.... I'd have rather us signed Big Ish back.

Never sign a Mackem reject, it hasn't worked before and it won't work now!

As a Town fan, I don't think we should be slagging either club of with regard to rumours. For a start off you can't go by anything the Gazette or Examiner prints, they're both rags, owned by Mirror group and full of speculation / rumours. I think both Managers and Clubs are dealing with the matter in the right way, and we just like you get frustrated by not knowing what's going on!. The whole thing originally started about a month ago as a rumour, about both Clayton and Butterfield, so it's not really unexpected that we do want him now. Apparently according to last posts on our site, Butterfields perfectly happy to sign for Town, the hold up (rumoured) is something to do with loyalty payments he's owed by Boro. It'll all get sorted eventually, so I see no point slagging either club off. There's some on our site slagging Boro, the place that is, and plenty here thinking it's Hudders to blame. Living up here, well it's only football, and there are nutty posts on all sites. Hopefully today will see things improve, cos I'm as frustrated as anyone, wondering just who's gonna be on the pitch tomorrow.

A bit of commonsense.

Wow... Even more ninsense than the first post!

Humpty - I think both are more than professional enough to keep their working relationship amicable. I don't see Butters as the type of guy to throw all his toys out of the pram, and it imagine than AK will have been honest with him from the off about his plans for pre-season in comings. If Butters doesn't go to Huddersfield, I can still see him playing a part. He's had a very decent pre-season.