• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here here Tudders! I have faith & complete confidence in AK - as I've said before, it's refreshing to see such an astute strategic approach in a transfer window when compared to a more scattergun/panicky approach previously (& yes, I know Mogga had to operate to spend within our means during a difficult period, not slating him). Just think we need to sort out that striker situation and we're a really good squad capable of pushing other top teams all the way!

Huddersfield are now taking the f****** mick, I hope we never do business with them again.

Am sorry, you seem to expect us to roll over and accept the first offer you give us?

Well hes a Huddersfield player and till you lot give us a offer our owner likes its staying that way.

Huddersfield are now taking the f****** mick, I hope we never do business with them again.

Am sorry, you seem to expect us to roll over and accept the first offer you give us?

Well hes a Huddersfield player and till you lot give us a offer our owner likes its staying that way.

There's nothing wrong with our offer, Huddersfield first accepted Brighton's offer which we immediately matched. Huddersfield are holding up the deal until they find a replacement

You've already 'apparently' accepted the offer, if you cannot see your team are now taking the *** then quite frankly you must be blind.

You've already 'apparently' accepted the offer, if you cannot see your team are now taking the *** then quite frankly you must be blind.

I wouldn't expect us to give up one of our first 11 without having a replacement lined up so why should we expect Huddersfield to? It's just common business sense, you wouldn't sell your house without identifying a replacement would you?

Doyle alert. The offer has already been accepted, you're just holding it up for other reasons.

I wouldn't expect us to give up one of our first 11 without having a replacement lined up so why should we expect Huddersfield to? It's just common business sense, you wouldn't sell your house without identifying a replacement would you?

In that case, don't accept the offer then??

Gents. Clayton will be our player by the end of the transfer window, the only questions to be answered are:

a) Does JB join them

b) Who do they get if JB doesn't join them

once they've got the replacement in it will go through, unless they break him in the mean time in which case we'll go elsewhere and pick him up cheaper or free if he's still required.

Exactly. They clearly knew Clayton was going to leave so they should have really had their replacements lined up in advance.

Exactly. They clearly knew Clayton was going to leave so they should have really had their replacements lined up in advance.

Its word of the day.....PROFESSIONALISM

Welcome back Captain 5 it has been a while and your input was missed so good to see you posting again!

Guys please do not take the bait with regards to Clayton we do not want this thread to become a battlefield nor a troll war!

Actually many of us were missinformed by the likes of AV and EG especially when it was mentioned Clayton was here for a medical and comments such as even if Butters does not join then Clayton will still sign for Boro!

If it happens it happens, if it does not and monies saved then perhaps this could go towards the striker we are all desperate to see

On a different topic, arrapantly Hartlepool are selling Luke James to Peterborough for around 800k. Is it likely Fewster may follow Brobbel and go there on loan as a replacement?

Could turn out to be another astute signing for Peterborough, who they'll probably sell for a hefty profit in the future

Welcome back Captain 5 it has been a while and your input was missed so good to see you posting again!

I couldn't log in and wouldn't send forgotten password prompts but has started working again for some reason.