• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a different topic, arrapantly Hartlepool are selling Luke James to Peterborough for around 800k. Is it likely Fewster may follow Brobbel and go there on loan as a replacement?

To be honest I think Boro should have signed the guy as it seems we could have a future gem living just up the road:)

He will be one for the future

Sky Sports understands Chelsea winger Christian Atsu is set to a make a decision on his future in the next 24 hours. Chelsea are happy to let Atsu go out on loan this season and the Ghana international is weighing up offers from the likes of Everton, Swansea, West Brom and QPR

no mention of us :(

On a different topic, arrapantly Hartlepool are selling Luke James to Peterborough for around 800k. Is it likely Fewster may follow Brobbel and go there on loan as a replacement?

Could turn out to be another astute signing for Peterborough, who they'll probably sell for a hefty profit in the future

Hope Pools have a sell on clause in there!

To be honest I think Boro should have signed the guy as it seems we could have a future gem living just up the road:)

He will be one for the future

Peterborough also signed Hartlepool's highly rated defender on deadline day just gone, you would have thought we'd have been in for Luke James with Higgy having worked with him closely.

While we wait to see who will arrive before the kick off tommorow, I just wanted to pose a few questions, when buying a player I always assumed its offer, if accepted invite player etc to club, agree terms have medical, then out for photo shoot.

Now I know deadline day sees things rushed through but I sometimes feel that other clubs either know how to sign players quicker and more easily than boro does once the innitial bid is accepted, and I dont understand how this can be the case cos rockliffe certainly as good as anywhere if not better than some so why does it seem to take us days longer, examples of this are the two lads who went to cardiff and forrest respectivly both announced after the clayton deal. Yes I know its not always boros fault but why does it always seem to be boro that pick the picky finnerky clubs to do business with or is it the boro who is the slow finnerky one?

Am sorry, you seem to expect us to roll over and accept the first offer you give us?

Well hes a Huddersfield player and till you lot give us a offer our owner likes its staying that way.

You've already 'apparently' accepted the offer, if you cannot see your team are now taking the *** then quite frankly you must be blind.

I wouldn't expect us to give up one of our first 11 without having a replacement lined up so why should we expect Huddersfield to? It's just common business sense, you wouldn't sell your house without identifying a replacement would you?

In that case, don't accept the offer then??

Exactly. They clearly knew Clayton was going to leave so they should have really had their replacements lined up in advance.

Well maybe they did. We've had our targets lined up but it hasn't exactly been plain sailing. We still haven't got our other striker, for whatever reasons.

There's nothing wrong with our offer, Huddersfield first accepted Brighton's offer which we immediately matched. Huddersfield are holding up the deal until they find a replacement

You've already 'apparently' accepted the offer, if you cannot see your team are now taking the *** then quite frankly you must be blind.

You two getting your info from paper talk? Because Huddersfield do everything behind close doors. These long waits with no news is not taking the *** its what we as Huddersfield fans have had to put up with for years. And most of the time it results in us getting a good deal.

End of the day I don't think you two know who your team are dealing with. Dean Hoyle is no push over.

There's nothing wrong with our offer, Huddersfield first accepted Brighton's offer which we immediately matched. Huddersfield are holding up the deal until they find a replacement

You two getting your info from paper talk? Because Huddersfield do everything behind close doors. These long waits with no news is not taking the *** its what we as Huddersfield fans have had to put up with for years. And most of the time it results in us getting a good deal.

End of the day I don't think you two know who your team are dealing with. Dean Hoyle is no push over.

Didn't he used to run Harchester utd

Let Huddersfield take there time, its a poor club going no where. We will finish above them regardless of where Clayton plays so don't bite guys :D Aitor is a beast, have faith

I think your the one that is biting ;)

We have no obligation to sell to you lot. But some of you do not seem to understand that.