• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is by no means a dig at you or anything but do you spend all day on twitter?lol

Also how do you find these things?

Some Boro fan retweeted it, just love Twitter during the transfer window don't I. Refresh it every 30 minutes or so to see if we've signed anyone :P

This is by no means a dig at you or anything but do you spend all day on twitter?lol

Also how do you find these things?

Some Boro fan retweeted it, just love Twitter during the transfer window don't I. Refresh it every 30 minutes or so to see if we've signed anyone :P

If the bid is true then there's a chance we might get him. Bid isn't too far away from asking price.

You should know how long it take us to complete a transfer KM so refreshing once a week would suffice :)

There is going to be some queue at Binns if we did actually sign him, everybody has picked that store.

I keep hoping someone will say Nandos or another fine eatery, Binns must be loving the ..er PR?!

Just a thought! Is it possible to loan Butterfield to Huddersfield with a view to a permanent deal to just push the Clayton deal over the line? Just I'm starting to get a bit jittery about the whole thing and have visions of it all collapsing leaving us with egg on our faces. :s

Let Huddersfield take there time, its a poor club going no where. We will finish above them regardless of where Clayton plays so don't bite guys :D Aitor is a beast, have faith

I think your the one that is biting ;)

We have no obligation to sell to you lot. But some of you do not seem to understand that.

Except that once you've accepted a bid you kind of do...

No they dont....they can pull out at any time , they can delay as long as they want , until he signes on the dotted line for us hes their player and they can do what they want ,

People really have double standards. If it was us doing it wed all be congratulating the club on not being pushed around

But when someone does it to us all the dummies are thown out the prams

In all honesty why would they leave themselves short for the first game until they have a replacement

Vossen is one of the 'deals' we are trying to get over the line, along with Clayton. Think bamford depends on which of Voss and DG we get (if either). Im still hopeful of the V man

Source? Didn't know Vossen was so close to completion?

The lad at rockcliffe wasnt just standing outside with a camera!! Vossen deal isnt believed to be a million miles away with regards cost, and on Tuesday 'the clayton deal was close and the club were trying hard to get it finalised'. That from someone really close to the team.

Let Huddersfield take there time, its a poor club going no where. We will finish above them regardless of where Clayton plays so don't bite guys :D Aitor is a beast, have faith

I think your the one that is biting ;)

We have no obligation to sell to you lot. But some of you do not seem to understand that.

Except that once you've accepted a bid you kind of do...

No they dont....they can pull out at any time , they can delay as long as they want , until he signes on the dotted line for us hes their player and they can do what they want ,

People really have double standards. If it was us doing it wed all be congratulating the club on not being pushed around

But when someone does it to us all the dummies are thown out the prams

In all honesty why would they leave themselves short for the first game until they have a replacement

They can pull out at any time but in general clubs don't. They have accepted an offer and the player has effectively been given permission to leave. I think if we were on the verge of letting a player leave and then pulling the deal at the last minute, then we'd be asking what the hell the club was up to, especially if it looks like the deal was going to go through anyway.

What is happening here is HTFC getting scared of upsetting their fans by not having a suitable replacement lined up on the verge of the season starting. You can say they won't be pushed around but that's what's happening, just not from us.