• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As long as we are bringing in loans and freebies, and bringing money in from sales, there will always be the question of where the money is going to be spent. It is widely reported that we are going to have money spent on the team this year, rumours of up to £6m. At present, we still have about £5m to spend if this figure is correct, and then there are other potential sales. Are all the 'cheaper' signings opening the door for a marquee signing??

Vossen is one of the 'deals' we are trying to get over the line, along with Clayton. Think bamford depends on which of Voss and DG we get (if either). Im still hopeful of the V man

Source? Didn't know Vossen was so close to completion?

The lad at rockcliffe wasnt just standing outside with a camera!! Vossen deal isnt believed to be a million miles away with regards cost, and on Tuesday 'the clayton deal was close and the club were trying hard to get it finalised'. That from someone really close to the team.

Vossen deal is 'believed' to be close? That's pretty hard to believe at all. No indication of talks, it's just so hard to believe he would come here.

The Clayton deal was obvious, but what about Bamford? The Chelsea 'link' makes it obvious to link us to him, yes it may happen. But no concrete evidence of interest is there?

Let Huddersfield take there time, its a poor club going no where. We will finish above them regardless of where Clayton plays so don't bite guys :D Aitor is a beast, have faith

I think your the one that is biting ;)

We have no obligation to sell to you lot. But some of you do not seem to understand that.

Except that once you've accepted a bid you kind of do...

No they dont....they can pull out at any time , they can delay as long as they want , until he signes on the dotted line for us hes their player and they can do what they want ,

People really have double standards. If it was us doing it wed all be congratulating the club on not being pushed around

But when someone does it to us all the dummies are thown out the prams

In all honesty why would they leave themselves short for the first game until they have a replacement

finally some common sense

Vossen is one of the 'deals' we are trying to get over the line, along with Clayton. Think bamford depends on which of Voss and DG we get (if either). Im still hopeful of the V man

Source? Didn't know Vossen was so close to completion?

The lad at rockcliffe wasnt just standing outside with a camera!! Vossen deal isnt believed to be a million miles away with regards cost, and on Tuesday 'the clayton deal was close and the club were trying hard to get it finalised'. That from someone really close to the team.

Vossen deal is 'believed' to be close? That's pretty hard to believe at all. No indication of talks, it's just so hard to believe he would come here.

The Clayton deal was obvious, but what about Bamford? The Chelsea 'link' makes it obvious to link us to him, yes it may happen. But no concrete evidence of interest is there?

Never said 'believed to be close'. Only telling what I was told. Its a deal the club is trying to push through as they believe they are not a million miles away, price wise'. On Bamford, define concrete (a bit of sand and cement and stones and water, I know). There is potential there, but if we were to get Vossen then Bamford is far less likely to get as much game time as if we got Graham. AK is not likely to play Kike and DG, but would play Kike and Vossen.

As for the 'hard to believe he would come here', he has publicly stated on more than one occasion that he WANTS to come here.

Come on Badger, read the words before replying. "Not a million miles away, price wise" does not mean "not a million miles away for finalising transfer".

Again, never mentioned "pushing the bamford deal over the line". I said "there is potential there". Again doesnt suggest that the deal is anywhere near finalised, but that both clubs could be open to the move if other deals mean that is the best way forward.

I dont 'know' any of the dealings. I am not ITK, but what I have said was given to me from a friend who is close to someone 'very close to the team'. This friend is the one who was at Rockcliffe on Tuesday.