• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never used to mind Huddersfield, now I hate them. :)

No need for the hate - common sense says that HTFC are simply covering their ***s over this transfer. Why weaken the squad so close to the start of the season, if they haven't brought in a replacement? As previously echoed, put the shoe on the other foot and ask yourself what we would do in that situation? I think the deal will go through, and I also still think Vossen could be a Boro player come September 1st. All the noises from the club suggest a marque signing; all due respect to Danny Graham most would agree he isn't that man. Boro smoke screen deployed to full effect.

Also I think we need to be very happy with the dealings so far this season, who would have thought that two of the fans favourites from Osasuna and Mallorca would sign for us at the end of last season? Add Kike, a proven goal scorer at a similar level and a few hungry Chelsea lads, and I am one happy camper!

@untypicalboro: The Huddersfield jog-jam has been cleared. Adam Clayton is on his way to Rockliff to complete his move - although may not beat 5pm deadline

Another exclusive ;)

anthony vickers ‏@untypicalboro 12s

Jacob Butterfield is fine-tuning his move to Huddersfield, again may not be finished before deadline. Full story on Gazette website now.

anthony vickers ‏@untypicalboro 1m

The Huddersfield jog-jam has been cleared. Adam Clayton is on his way to Rockliff to complete his move - although may not beat 5pm deadline

Balls to you KM786

Amazing how a manager can say a man is fit and expected to play tomorrow, and less tha 5 hours later he is driving to another teams training ground!! As a wise man once said 'its a funny old game'

anthony vickers ‏@untypicalboro 47s

Meanwhile, Damia Abella has passed his medical and agreed his deal. Is flying to Spain to get a few things. Back on Monday to start work.

Aye CWC

anthony vickers ‏@untypicalboro 47s

Meanwhile, Damia Abella has passed his medical and agreed his deal. Is flying to Spain to get a few things. Back on Monday to start work.

Aye CWC

Haha letting you have the glory, you beat me to it! :)

I reckon we are going to announce signing Dani Nieto. You heard it here first.

Just joined Eibar from Barca? Really?

Haha damn i didn't notice the date. I just chose a random spanish LW from liga adelante

The saga must be regarding a striker though I will acknowledge it could very well be the signing of Clayton but AK has surprised us all with his dips into the Spanish leagues therefore I would not be at all surprised that another Spanish striker is on his way but I do exclude Vossen now due to all the hype and missrumours circulating about him