oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

I reckon we are going to announce signing Dani Nieto. You heard it here first.

Just joined Eibar from Barca? Really?

Haha damn i didn't notice the date. I just chose a random spanish LW from liga adelante

:cool::dodgy::rolleyes:

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Butters going one way but unlikely to completed today and same with Clayton coming this way... But that means then who plays CM tomorrow ? Because we won't play Butterfield ! Bloody Dean Whitehead ! Brilliant !

Transfer was jump started by senior figures at the clubs director level according to the Gazette. Probably a wise decision for both clubs to move the deal through. I wonder how much JB went for? Disappointed to loose him, but like everyone said he wasn't fitting into our system. Good luck JB!

I'm really not impressed with this deal, I think Butterfield is a very solid player for this league, and this doesn't strengthen us anymore in CM, we are losing one good CM and replacing him with another

I'm really not impressed with this deal, I think Butterfield is a very solid player for this league, and this doesn't strengthen us anymore in CM, we are losing one good CM and replacing him with another

No, were losing a player who doesn't fit in Karanka's system and replacing him with a player who does fit the system! :D

No, were losing a player who doesn't fit Karanka's system and replacing him with a player who does fit the system! :D

who should fit the system, he has to prove it yet!

You do replace a good CM that doesn't fit with a good CM that does fit though, which while not an upgrade in body count is an upgrade in terms of fit with the squad.

I'll miss the hell out of Butters though, I think he was great.

JB like a few others before him simply was not at the club long enough to make his mark..........reminds me in a way of Paul Okon

Flippin' heck DS, I forgot Paul Okon even existed!! You are probably right though, I will have forgot abot JB in a few years. Never really a gemechanger for us

No, were losing a player who doesn't fit Karanka's system and replacing him with a player who does fit the system! :D

who should fit the system, he has to prove it yet!

Ahhhh, relax- AK knows what he's doing! :D