oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

anthony vickers @untypicalboro · 27s

Senior figures at both Boro & Huddersfield seething right now. Clayton's agent trying to bring Brighton in after everything agreed.

Seems i was correct feeling the worst with his silence hey, apologies accepted ;o)

Why would anyone apologise? You were still wrong saying that his silence confirms its gone tits up, because It doesn't, AV confirming it is what actually confirms it.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd rather not have him at this point, Butterfield wants to be here and is just as good, if not better than Clayton.

And people now saying that they dont want Clayton, behave. Its not him who has done this, its his agent by the sounds of it who is engineering everything.

It doesnt change the fact that Clayton is a player we need for a promotion push this season and for people now to spit their dummies out and say they didnt want him here anymore is silly until we know the whole ins and outs of whats going on.

And people now saying that they dont want Clayton, behave. Its not him who has done this, its his agent by the sounds of it who is engineering everything.

It doesnt change the fact that Clayton is a player we need for a promotion push this season and for people now to spit their dummies out and say they didnt want him here anymore is silly until we know the whole ins and outs of whats going on.

But Clayton will still have the final say over who he wants to join, it's him who has f***** us over

I would guess huddersfield would prefer to deal with us because of butterfield. Of course if butterfield has already signed for them i doubt they would give a *** who they sell to

+1 for you sir! Some of the crap talked on this forum when a player doesn't leap at the chance to join us, or tries to get themselves the best deal possible (which all of us would in day to day life, its no different for a footballer) is ridiculous.

Senior figures at both Boro & Huddersfield seething right now. Clayton's agent trying to bring Brighton in after everything agreed.

Seems i was correct feeling the worst with his silence hey, apologies accepted ;o)

Why would anyone apologise? You were still wrong saying that his silence confirms its gone tits up, because It doesn't, AV confirming it is what actually confirms it.

you from fmttm by any chance? you come across as such, I was proved correct in what I said, just let it go

I think he meant it as a tongue-in-cheek statement.

Agents act on the say so of the players. Clayton have obviously given his agent his permission to be sneaky and drive the best deal for him, even if that means messing us about. You can't honestly think Clayton doesn't have a say in what has happened with them messing us about.

God I am praying he isn't going to join us now. I have said right from the start it's a daft transfer as Butterfield has the potential to be easily as good or even better as Clayton. Let's be fair he is a mercenary who we are better off without.

If Clayton didn't want the interest from Brighton he could of jst told his agent to behave and that he already had the move HE wanted