• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whitehead had his best game in a Boro shirt last Saturday. Was very commanding in the middle of the park. There's still the Chelsea options, too - Chalobah hasn't confirmed a loan deal yet, Saville. Or even someone, as seems custom with the New Boro, totally from left field!

If no one comes, Butters stays. And AK won't just sign someone for the sake of losing Butterfield.

we should still sign the bosnian lad imo. he seems to be a different option to abella. Just going off the highlights i've seen from both, abella is a more defensive minded fullback and the bosnian is a more adventurous. cant beat a bit of variety/options in a squad.

both better than what we've got!

We know we are looking at a new starting CM so it's goin to be exciting to see who we are bringing in if not Clayton. It's going o be someone energetic. Chalobah is the obvious suspect, but I doubt whether he is moving into the championship again.

We know we are looking at a new starting CM so it's goin to be exciting to see who we are bringing in if not Clayton. It's going o be someone energetic. Chalobah is the obvious suspect, but I doubt whether he is moving into the championship again.

The same was said about Omeruo to be fair

The same was said about Omeruo to be fair

Not really. Karanka stated fairly early in the summer that Omeruo wanted to come and that both clubs wanted the deal to happen. Nothing has been said about chalobah and he has already spent a few seasons in the championship getting experience. It might be best for him to try the premiership.

Question, and I know we are 45 games away from the end of the season, but lets say we get promoted (hypothetically), do we spend between 5-10 million to keep omeruo (guessing he'd be priced around there if not more) leaving us with pretty much the same back line as this season, as I would think we would keep ayala and Gibson along with friend. It would almost put us in evertons position from this preseason where their biggest signing was already there rather than an 'exciting' new face

Question, and I know we are 45 games away from the end of the season, but lets say we get promoted (hypothetically), do we spend between 5-10 million to keep omeruo (guessing he'd be priced around there if not more) leaving us with pretty much the same back line as this season, as I would think we would keep ayala and Gibson along with friend. It would almost put us in evertons position from this preseason where their biggest signing was already there feather than an 'exciting new face

:rolleyes::shy::dodgy:

Ahem lol.

Question, and I know we are 45 games away from the end of the season, but lets say we get promoted (hypothetically), do we spend between 5-10 million to keep omeruo (guessing he'd be priced around there if not more) leaving us with pretty much the same back line as this season, as I would think we would keep ayala and Gibson along with friend. It would almost put us in evertons position from this preseason where their biggest signing was already there feather than an 'exciting new face

:rolleyes::shy::dodgy:

Ahem lol.

Transfermartk.co.uk has his value at 880k. Can we not just sign him for that amount now???? :D