• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye this whole saga does seem to have gone on forever. Impressed that Aitor personally intervened to get him to come here .... He must of really wanted him. Good luck to JB going if he does go the other way.

Great to finally get those deals wrapped up. We now have 3 weeks to get some attacking reinforcements in. The club must now have a pretty good overview of how much is left on the budget to get some extra bodies in. We definately need another striker and attacking midfielder and/or a winger. Bamford is the obvious choice for striker but that winger is still a secret.

In regards to the bid made by Brighton, I think Huddersfield have handled the situation admirably. Respecting the deals that were already verbally in place and the fact that they blocked the first medical is understanding considering they needed a replacement. We would have thought Boro stupid if we'd acted any differently in their position. The statement they also published on their website at the weekend also very clear and professional; i would have liked one from Boro to be honest.

Thought I'd put that out there as i think there has been a lot of unnecessary abuse towards the town.

I've kept quiet on the AC saga because I don't think it's worth speculating and abusing a player only to find out that he's been on side all along ("Innocent until proven guilty"). At the end of the day, I trust in Aitor and he wouldn't bring a player in who would have a negative effect on the club. If the truth doesn't come out, we just forget and get behind AC.

Atokous

I think HTFC handled very well, as for the Boro, not their player, not their place to speak, a good policy ALL clubs should adhere to.

I meant more in regards to JB

my mistake, hopefully JB was at least fully aware of the situation.

The AC press conference could be interesting. I can imagine him turning up with a black eye and being asked how he got it. Looking at Gibbo or Karanka nervously he says he walked into a door.

Im not sure we will hear the whole truth it could more or less be a Juanfran issue where he needed to be sure before completely committing as didnt he agree terms as well or perhaps he really did want to go to Brighton. Good signing just not done in the best way possible

Hopefully hear MFC news about AC and DA today about signing officially. Would be good for them to get some minutes tonight if at all possible. I'd imagine everything is all signed, sealed and delivered right now and now they are just discussing how to answer questions in the conference :D

UTB.