• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had that a few times. Wondered what the bloody hell I'd done at first! Just seems a random bug :p

I've had it on 3/4g, but also on my desktop computer...

Adam Clayton's latest favourited tweet :D

" m @sccorsa · 1h

Looking at @Clayts15 fave tweets suggests he's just as bored of all the paper rumours as boro fans are but cant comment till deal done#boro"

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO 3 mins

Middlesbrough have agreed a fee with Hajduk Split for right-back Avdija Vrsajevic with the Bosnian undergoing a medical on Teesside. #boro

Strange one that as apparently our interest had "cooled"

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO 3 mins

Middlesbrough have agreed a fee with Hajduk Split for right-back Avdija Vrsajevic with the Bosnian undergoing a medical on Teesside. #boro

Strange one that as apparently our interest had "cooled"

The man on twitter who first broke the news of our interest was certain we were still interested last night

"@GazetteBoro: #Boro's Avdija Vrsajevic interest cools http://bit.ly/1r5cqa8 " @psy_net thoughts?

Details Reply Retweet Favourite More

Mirza Dautbegovic ‏@psy_net 17h

@Kevin_S80 Don't believe this is true. Avdija told me this morning that he's "99% in Boro"

@GazetteBoro

Kevin S ‏@Kevin_S80 17h

@psy_net @GazetteBoro thanks for the update Mirza. Hope he joins soon.

Mirza Dautbegovic ‏@psy_net 17h

@Kevin_S80 Here's an article (in Bosnian) where he claims that he's so close to joining Boro http://www.avaz.ba/sport/fudbal/vrsajevic-za-avaz-volio-bih-da-celik-krene-stopama-sarajeva

@GazetteBoro

Kevin S ‏@Kevin_S80 17h

@psy_net @GazetteBoro strange that local press in UK think the deal has drifted. Makes no sense that Avdija says deal 99% done.

Follow

Mirza Dautbegovic

‏@psy_net

@Kevin_S80 Hm, true, that is strange. But, I can confirm (100%) that Boro have send an offer to Hajduk for him. This is 100%

Love looking at 'that site' to get my entertainment for the day. There is one guy who hates the idea of us buying anyone that hasn't played for us before, and doesnt like the idea of us selling anyone.

He wanted us to keep JB and Main as he was 'one of our best' and only wants us to sign DG, and definitely not Vossen and isnt happy with Clayton.

In fact, I think he wanted us to go into this season with last years squad.......because it did so well last year, promotion and a good cup run wasn't it...........Oh wait!!

Patrick Bamford, Saville and other Chelsea youngsters will go wherever their employers tell them to go

Unless they have notes from their Mams. :)

Your post was number 10,000 in this thread.