• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do hope we don't receive any tempting offers that we can't refuse for Friend or Adomah, replacing proven performers always a risk, plus new players would have to then get used to Karanka's methods.

Why are we talking about selling some of our biggest assets? As Humpty said the balance is almost there, aren't we after promotion this season?

Because one of our biggest assets will be worthless in 10 months time if he doesn't sign a new contract.

The notion that we should sell our best players "if the price is right" is seriously flawed in my opinion. If the best in the league are already in our squad, how the blazes can we replace them with better at all, never mind for a profit? It simply doesn't make sense.

This season is shaping up to be our best-ever shot at returning to the big time and grabbing the £80m that awaits there.

The notion that we should sell our best players "if the price is right" is seriously flawed in my opinion. If the best in the league are already in our squad, how the blazes can we replace them with better at all, never mind for a profit? It simply doesn't make sense.

This season is shaping up to be our best-ever shot at returning to the big time and grabbing the £80m that awaits there.

This. We cant play a pile of cash at lb. George is proven at this level. If we want out of this league we need to keep our best players and take the risk that they MIGHT not sign a new deal.

I wouldn't be happy if we sold George Friend and didn't have a left back replacement lined up as competition with Husband. We need players who are suited to each position and not ones that can "do a job". We saw on Saturday that Hines can "do a job" at right back, but it severely affected Adomah, whereas on the other side, Friend and Reach played fantastic, because George knows the role. Gibson at left back last season showed this too, that if we sold Friend, and Husband gets injured, that'll affect more than just the one position of left back, but further down the pitch too.

No way we should sell friend, Surely there is an agreement to be made between him and club.

Sign a new 3 Year contract if a team comes in for you next season and you want to leave then everyone is fine with that.

Our squad is shaping up to be one of the best in the championship and promotion has not been more realistic since getting relegated IMO, Selling our best players now is not the thing to do.

Too many fans worried about FFP IMO when the only people who should be worried about it are Gibson and Bausor, I have faith they know what they're doing and wouldn't put the club at serious risk.

Can't we just enjoy the ride for once?