• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe we've looked at FFP at thought the sanctions weren't enforceable.

I've had a word with a few people in football regarfing ffp, mainly in connection with QPR and the general view is that if you go up you are alright as the FL have no authority to punish a premier league team.

People are generally unsure as to what will happen down the line, will penalties be delayed in case you get relegated, how long can you delay the penalty for (what iif you dont get relegated for 50t years).

Its a real grey area the only concrete thing you know is that the powers that be wont try and make an example out of 'arry but might pick on a small team up north.

Regardless i trust gibbo and at the end of the day its his money.

Champions League in 3 years man. Hadjuk wouldn't have put that clause in if we hadn't convinced them that was our plan. Nobody is that good a salesman. You could successfully sell jet skis in Alaska and not be able to sell that ***. That's a GENUINE gameplan, ladies and gents!

SG and AK know what they're doing. We'd have to get to the Prem this year to manage that.

Relaxxxxx. Be optimistic for a change!

[video=youtube]

Champions League in 3 years man. Hadjuk wouldn't have put that clause in if we hadn't convinced them that was our plan. Nobody is that good a salesman. You could successfully sell jet skis in Alaska and not be able to sell that ***. That's a GENUINE gameplan, ladies and gents!

Wonder what odds you'd get on that actually happening. I bet you'd end up with the same from a tenner as Hajuk receive from the clause.

Wonder what odds you'd get on that actually happening. I bet you'd end up with the same from a tenner as Hajuk receive from the clause.

I don't even think they'd give you odds, just keep you there and wait for the people in white coats to pick you up to take you back to your padded cell. :D

We haven't thrown stupid money at signings this summer. We may have spent a decent amount of money on incomings(which will have a resale value) but that has been balanced by a few big/moderate money departures like Juke, Emnes and Butterfield who would have cushioned a lot of what we've spent.

Once we sell a few more like Steele, Halliday, Smallwood, Kamara etc then I wont be concerned about us overspending by a considerable amount. Obviously a lot will depend on incomings but it's looking unlikely that we're going to have many more expensive incomings.

I think that where we've shovelled the money in is towards wages. It seems we're offering higher wages to our signings than in the previous couple of years, which is a very sizeable outlay over the course of the season.