oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

I know it will be just a kid in his bedroom, but this is a rumours thread, so.....

On Skysports.com rumours thread..

Leedsarescum says....

"middlesbrough for jelle vossen to be completed later this week for undisclosed fee (skysources)"

Like I said, probably a kids wet dream, but respect for his username!!!

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest, I'm not so sure I'd want Danny Graham, remember he turned us down and lets suppose we sub Kike for Graham is he going to provide a bigger threat when needed?

I hope we go for someone else, someone new rather than praying a blast from the past comes good.

Personally i'd like a new hero in my life the excitement of the potential :)

To be honest, I'm not so sure I'd want Danny Graham, remember he turned us down and lets suppose we sub Kike for Graham is he going to provide a bigger threat when needed?

I hope we go for someone else, someone new rather than praying a blast from the past comes good.

Personally i'd like a new hero in my life the excitement of the potential :)

Oh no. He turned down a championship club for another stint in the premiership on much more money. What a douche. Surely that doesn't make him worthy of a spot here. Especially after he came here last season and bagged quite a few goals and started to play well with the team after getting into match sharpness.