• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Article published by Middlesbrough Pro on facebook asking who we should get... don't think they've got the gist of the transfers we're making really..

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/philip.lovegrove/1190266/10-best-players-available-on-a-free-transfer?ref=facebook&team=Middlesbrough&utm_campaign=Middlesbrough&utm_medium=fan_pages&utm_source=facebook.com

Eto'o :D:D:D

HEAD Coach Aitor Karanka says he is ready to move for other targets should Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford reject the chance to join Boro.

Read more at http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2014/210814-boss-has-striker-options-1851443.aspx#C4J8V34z1tUT8GCc.99

I think he's turned us down. Boro probably just put up this article hinting to fans that we'll be bringing in alternatives - Danny Graham I reckon! Just my gut feeling

I've made no secret of my dislike for Bamford, so from my own POV it's no massive loss. I've faith we'll find the right person - if not before September 1st, then we'll certainly have more idea about who'll be available from the Premiership / Top End Champo in the Emergency Loan window. Think it was DS who mentioned Becchio potentially being available - he'd be a good signing on loan with a view to a permanent.

Though it seems we're looking for someone who can play wide left and cut it to support Kike from wide. Samaras would've been a good fit for that, but as has already been mentioned - WBA calls for him.

HEAD Coach Aitor Karanka says he is ready to move for other targets should Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford reject the chance to join Boro.

Read more at http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2014/210814-boss-has-striker-options-1851443.aspx#C4J8V34z1tUT8GCc.99

I think he's turned us down. Boro probably just put up this article hinting to fans that we'll be bringing in alternatives - Danny Graham I reckon! Just my gut feeling

More smokescreens for me....this is the first time this summer that the club has got involved with rumours....I think this is a ploy.

More smokescreens for me....this is the first time this summer that the club has got involved with rumours....I think this is a ploy.

But the Bamford deal is hardly a rumour after Vickers update last week. The club knows the supporters must be wondering whats taking so long and if the club is being pushed around be Bamford. Now they've just confirmed that they want him, he has been set a deadline and that the club is working with alternative targets.

Some guy on fmttm reckons we've gone in for samaras.

Definitely Badger

Oh and 20 and working/at uni

Some person on here kept saying his name...maybe it was his agent trying to drum up some interest?! I cannot see any other reason why anyone would champion him?!

Haha that's who i was getting at. Thought his name was Badger or at least his thumbnail is one

There was never even a slight chance we would sign someone like Samaras. Going from champions league football to the championship...

And then his wages which would be astronomical.

Unless of course we're talking about diferent Samarases?

I think it is pronounced Sam-ar-eye.

But anyway like Lurker said I am pretty sure he is off to West-Brom.

Confirmation that those rumours are not me.

But come on guys, Samaras would be a REVELATION.