oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Vossen seem to be, and rightly so, only interest in moving to a country with a better football pyramid. Belgium has a decent rep, so a move to Croatia, Greece or the like just doesn't make footballing sense for him - and given the reports he's willing to take a pay cut to join Boro, he's obviously not in it for the money.

Anyway - i'm off to a wedding in Scotland for the next three days, then return for the DDD (Deadline Day Drama :D

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The downside of all these delays, has resulted to a degree the excitement of a new signing especially, a striker being deminished.

We have got so used to his name being linked with the club that when he does sign it will be more of a case of thank goodness thats over instead of great a new signing.

However I suspect most of us are looking beyond this imminent signing to the depths of the unknown

The downside of all these delays, has resulted to a degree the excitement of a new signing especially, a striker being deminished.

We have got so used to his name being linked with the club that when he does sign it will be more of a case of thank goodness thats over instead of great a new signing.

However I suspect most of us are looking beyond this imminent signing to the depths of the unknown

You can say that again mate

At least 3 more forward players are needed before the window shuts...LW, ST, ST/10. I also think another CM and RB should be brought in.

Two days to get some business done or Monday could be desperation/Panic buys.

Its all so quiet at the moment regarding transfers.....There might be a surprise signing or two like Kike and Nsue.

Bamford will be done today......and two others will come to light as well.

No mentions anymore regarding that guy from Holland, think i'll have a scoot of the dutch press, nothing more mentioned since the day his name became first linked,

No mentions anymore regarding that guy from Holland, think i'll have a scoot of the dutch press.

Just seen a text from someone closer than close to the dealings. It says Bamford will be announced today and keep ears to the ground as two others are really close, so expecting to hear names today. No names given on the text though so presumably confident but covering their backs incase problems occur

No mentions anymore regarding that guy from Holland, think i'll have a scoot of the dutch press.

Just seen a text from someone closer than close to the dealings. It says Bamford will be announced today and keep ears to the ground as two others are really close, so expecting to hear names today. No names given on the text though so presumably confident but covering their backs incase problems occur

If and when Bamford signs I think Baker will be announced at the same time.

I'm just looking forward to the window closing now, it's all getting a bit annoying. Obviously I don't have a clue of the things that make up a transfer / loan, but it's understandable that it's so frustrating as a fan looking in.

Can't wait for it to be over, so we know what we're going with, until January atleast! Don't get me started on the Emergency Loan window :D

Xabi Alonso to Bayern Munich for £8m is a bloody bargain considering some of the fees that are being paid this summer. Can't believe Madrid are letting him go, he made their team tick.