• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From wiki...Position Defender.

Fredericks started his first game for Tottenham on 25 August 2011 against Hearts where he played on the right of midfield. He made his debut alongside Tom Carroll and Harry Kane.[3] On 10 August 2012,

Is this a permanent or loan deal? If it's permanent it could be a very, very astute signing. He's young, promising and has bags of pace. Makes it even better that we have the experience of Abella for now and Fredericks as a solid back-up option.

My bad, season long loan. Good back-up signing.

Had a loan period with Millwall earlier in the year, where has this rumour come from or is it just a name thrown into the ring?

Confirmed on mfc facebook page :p

Bamford will be done today......and two others will come to light as well.

No mentions anymore regarding that guy from Holland, think i'll have a scoot of the dutch press.

Just seen a text from someone closer than close to the dealings. It says Bamford will be announced today and keep ears to the ground as two others are really close, so expecting to hear names today. No names given on the text though so presumably confident but covering their backs incase problems occur

Ryan Fredricks on loan from Spurs - Just announced by Gazette

One even suggesting he didnt rate him the time he saw him playing for Spurs. Wiki may be wrong but according to that he hasnt made an appearance for the first team yet :s

He played the second half for them against Anzhi when they won 4-1 last season and if I remember rightly, did very well too.