• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have a look at @klaasdirk on Twitter, some of the stuff he's saying about Wildschut are so comical :D

'He runs fast but is blind like Stevey Wonder'

'We call him the blind horse, run like horse, blind like Stevey'

:D :D

Have imposed a temp ban on our ITK as all he does is post on here and nowhere else.

Do not think we will see him after the window closes somehow.

We really do not need that type of input when we all know stuff is happening and just waiting for confirmation.

Falcao will join Manchester United today supposedly bloody hell they really are getting desperate buying players who shouldn't be at the top of their list

I pretty sure Falcao will sign for Man City today.

Hmm it seems like a new club are favourites to sign him every day. It was Real Madrid first, then City and then Utd. He's trolling everyone on Twitter by following some players from each club :D

Falcao will join Manchester United today supposedly bloody hell they really are getting desperate buying players who shouldn't be at the top of their list

I pretty sure Falcao will sign for Man City today.

Hmm it seems like a new club are favourites to sign him every day. It was Real Madrid first, then City and then Utd. He's trolling everyone on Twitter by following some players from each club :D

Hes decent but hes no Vossen :P

I think Falcao will sign for Man City today.

He's coming to Boro. all this talk of ***nal and Citeh is nothing more than a smoke screen, Jorge Mendes his agent and also Peter Kenyon were at our game on saturday sorting the structure of the deal. ;)

I think Falcao will sign for Man City today.

I think he will end up at ***nal

man City can't buy him... Unless they sell for 25 mil or less. This is apparently due to them breaking FFP rules so they can only spend net 49mil. I say only ...

Anyhow, looking forward to a surprise signing today. Vossen is exciting but a total surprise would be great!