oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Gibson, Ayala, Omeruo, Woody and eventually Williams with Friend for cover?

No need for another CB.

3 + 2 injury prone full time CB's and 1 LB who can also play there.

Add Ayala's injury issues over the last few seasons and there is an opportunity for a replacement.

I would look at CM as a higher priority personally.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Van Riewio has deleted his tweet, but it was definitely posted by his account.

I did a quick check and cant find him mentioned anywhere in regards to man utd

https://www.google.co.uk/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=Van+Riewio+manchester+united&oq=Van+Riewio+manchester+united&gs_l=hp.3..33i21.860.7314.0.7424.19.19.0.0.0.0.232.2333.1j12j2.15.0....0...1c.1.52.hp..9.10.1537.0.mqfeYKjPQqY

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO 3m

Birmingham have agreed a deal with Middlesbrough for defender Seb Hines. #bcfc #boro

The Peterborough chairman tortured this poor guy the other day when he said that Posh had bid for a couple of players and they hadn't, he then said to the Posh chairman, do you have an interest in them then and he replied well you tell me, you wrote it :D:D:D:D:D

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO 3m

Birmingham have agreed a deal with Middlesbrough for defender Seb Hines. #bcfc #boro

The Peterborough chairman tortured this poor guy the other day when he said that Posh had bid for a couple of players and they hadn't, he then said to the Posh chairman, do you have an interest in them then and he replied well you tell me, you wrote it :D:D:D:D:D

LMFAO!!! :D :D :D

**AV writes: There were two other “attacking players” that they were looking at. One was a foreigner and one was a domestic-based left sided midfielder. Had they not got Bamford they would have stepped up the bid for the foreigner. That Bamford came on loan meant they didn’t have to spend on the foreigner so had the cash for Vossen. It was suggested to me that foreigner may have been Forestieri at Watford but Gibbo never confirmed that.