• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guess what can happen in the next half hour ?

You can get banned?

Waddup can return ;)

Told you I will make an appearance !

Happy deadline day to you all !

Who knows, Jose may really rate this kid highly and expect him to get a bit of game time here. I wouldn't moan at it given meijas' current form. Especially if he turns out to be a future star!!

Let's hope all our new striker don't miss any sitters, because you'll have a busy time slating them. Missing sitters also costs points. Didn't kike miss a really big chance late on against reading. Let's drop him.

I don't get this, as a keeper you're mistakes will get noticed and making more than one blunder in a close proximity of games will get you stick, kike on the other hand has done well and scored a couple of goals already so comparing them isn't really an option. Can you honestly say he has played as well as kike has so far this season?

He hasn't but the point is that strikers can just as easily cost points. What if vossen misses two-three sitters in the opening 5 matches. Will you all slate him demanding AK to terminate the loan and play someone else?

Who knows, Jose may really rate this kid highly and expect him to get a bit of game time here. I wouldn't moan at it given meijas' current form. Especially if he turns out to be a future star!!

Let's hope all our new striker don't miss any sitters, because you'll have a busy time slating them. Missing sitters also costs points. Didn't kike miss a really big chance late on against reading. Let's drop him.

I don't get this, as a keeper you're mistakes will get noticed and making more than one blunder in a close proximity of games will get you stick, kike on the other hand has done well and scored a couple of goals already so comparing them isn't really an option. Can you honestly say he has played as well as kike has so far this season?

I'm not knocking meijas. I think he may turn out to be a really good keeper. However, if tomlin or kike played a 3 or 4 bad games off the belt i'd take then out of the firing line. Same goes with defenders and keepers. Joe hart got dropped, then came back and was one of the top keepers last year.

Problem is, if you play well you keep your place. If you play badly you don't get dropped or it breaks you. Hence you keep your place. #undroppable

Guess what can happen in the next half hour ?

You can get banned?

Waddup can return ;)

Told you I will make an appearance !

Happy deadline day to you all !

You really need to get a life buddy.

I'm not knocking meijas. I think he may turn out to be a really good keeper. However, if tomlin or kike played a 3 or 4 bad games off the belt i'd take then out of the firing line. Same goes with defenders and keepers. Joe hart got dropped, then came back and was one of the top keepers last year.

Problem is, if you play well you keep your place. If you play badly you don't get dropped or it breaks you. Hence you keep your place. #undroppable

My thinking is the same, surely if your thinking is outfield players should face the same criticism for poor performances then the keeper should be dropped for the same reasons?

I would have liked another CM, but Baker will be coming later in the month to solve that. Hines leaving would have given us the option of bringing in a new CB but Hines is a good player and improves everytime he gets a run of games.

Really happy with the squad now, we truly have competition in every position, now we just need to knuckle down and implement AK's tactics and storm the league.

UTB!!

Maybe having Blackman is a favour to Chelsea? Get him involved in the competitive set up, even if he probably won't start. Sort of pay back for all the beautiful deals they've offered in our favour.

Probably complete nonsense. In fact, almost certainly a rubbish theory. But I'll throw it out there, as it does seem like an odd deal from our point of view.

Maybe having Blackman is a favour to Chelsea? Get him involved in the competitive set up, even if he probably won't start. Sort of pay back for all the beautiful deals they've offered in our favour.

Probably complete nonsense. In fact, almost certainly a rubbish theory. But I'll throw it out there, as it does seem like an odd deal from our point of view.

It does sound logical but like u say, Probably complete nonsense. :P