We now have 2 keepers with Champions League medals

:D

Does he qualify as a youth loan? Because if not, we now have 5 loanees:

Vossen

Omeruo

Bamford

Fredericks

Blackman

...and will need to juggle if we get Baker.

All players 20 and under will be youth loans i imagine.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy overall with our activities this summer and today. Some real quality signings brought in, just need to hope that they will all adapt quickly and make this a season to remember.

A quick word of congratulations to the members too, for making this perhaps the least bitchy/fighty/argumenty transfer window thread ever :)

Blackman is a quality young keeper. I'd give him a shot at 1st choice to be honest. Getting rid of Steele and bringing this lad is is great business for us. Big saving in wages and a keeper who Karanka likes

Blackman is a quality young keeper. I'd give him a shot at 1st choice to be honest. Getting rid of Steele and bringing this lad is is great business for us. Big saving in wages and a keeper who Karanka likes

Agree with this I'm happy with Blackman too, he's very highly rated with the Chelsea youths. If he impresses in training Karanka will give him a chance I'm sure.

'On a related note, Chelsea loaning out their previously fourth-choice goalkeeper should put an end to any last-minute speculation about Petr Čech's future. It also rules out a rumored Lewis Baker loan to Middlesborough, since the Championship side have reached their loanee limit from any one club.'

Well that's that as far as Baker is concerned, for now, I suppose.

What a difference a summer transfer deadline makes, Last summer I was infuriated at Butterfield and Kamara who I said both were bleep signings, And they have already left the club.

This year we sign the most exciting player we have signed in years and a relatively unknown but has come through the Ajax ranks so might have some total football talent.