oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Colin Murray on Talksport talking best signings of the transfer deadline day. Colin's 2nd best signing....step forward Jelle Vossen. He seems to think the dealings we have done will push us into the play-offs. First piece of recognition I've heard all summer. #makingwaves

We have a squad good enough for a top 2 spots never mind just pushing in to the play offs

I don't disagree. Think its maybe a case of a pundit not wanting to say "oh yeah, I think they will get promoted" whilst, even at a really early satge of the season, the team he picks is lying in 16th. If we get promoted automatically he can say he was pleasantly surprised!!.

I really think this is our year. Would love to win the league (and have actually put some whole English pound sterlings on it!!) but thinkwe will finish 2nd, which lets face it, we would all take.....followed by the permanent signing of the V-man, who will have scored 22 goals for us by then !!! :):D

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Colin Murray on Talksport talking best signings of the transfer deadline day. Colin's 2nd best signing....step forward Jelle Vossen. He seems to think the dealings we have done will push us into the play-offs. First piece of recognition I've heard all summer. #makingwaves

We have a squad good enough for a top 2 spots never mind just pushing in to the play offs

I think it's difficult to gauge.There's no way that Burnley looked like a top 6 never mind top 2 squad last year.

Can you listen back to talk sport online ? Or anything wouldn't mind hearing this .

Not sure Robbie. Think they used to do a podcast so you could listen to their 'best bits'. However, I may have just completely made that up thinking about radio 2!!!!

Edit - Scratch that, yes you can listen back. If you go to their website, click on menu at the top and then click radio, it gives you the option to 'listen again'

You need to click on the time slot 10.30 - 11.00 and its about 7 minutes in

if weve started typing but dont get it in in time for the 9pm deadline can we get special dispenceation to extend

Only if we receive the appropriate documentation faxed across before 8.30pm tonight. However, it must be noted that the OneBoro fax machine used to belong to Keith Lamb a very long time ago and is known for being unreliable at the best of times. Good Luck! :D

if weve started typing but dont get it in in time for the 9pm deadline can we get special dispenceation to extend

Only if we receive the appropriate documentation faxed across before 8.30pm tonight. However, it must be noted that the OneBoro fax machine used to belong to Keith Lamb a very long time ago and is known for being unreliable at the best of times. Good Luck! :D

Nah thats not good enough im off to villa theyll find a way

It doesn't matter what the squad looks like on paper, it's how the perform on the pitch, week in week out.

A very good point and one that people need to remember.