oneBoro Forum
Armster

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Guest FreeHat

Expect 2 right backs this season

Some very interesting things being touted on here today and I for one love it otherwise what is the point of a transfer RUMOUR thread?????

Why haven't we renamed a stand after him yet?

I would sign a petition for this !

Ahem please see signature. :)

Just so you know (and anyone else that is interested) I emailed the club with the reseluts of the survey I carried out for stand names and also a link to the petition, when I get a response I'll post it on the petition thread I made.

That's not a great shock, everyone knows we need two RBs...

Also, the club has been so watertight this season - and this guy comes along with all of this "information" - I'm not buying it for one. If it all comes off, I'll eat my humble pie graciously. I just think its a WUM tbh.

Guest VanillaSwift

Expect 2 right backs this season

No real shocker here, everyone knew we'd be in for 2 RB's after we decided not to take Varga on a permanent basis.

Freehat is gettng a bit of stick and im not sure why, we want people on here to tell us what they have heard but if that doesnt come with a letter of authentication from mr gibson himself people get all ***y,

Personally i read a comment and make a decision if i believe it or not .if i dont believe it i disregard it but never feel the need to write something suggesting hes a liar,

Am i doing something wrong !!!

Guys, I believe we may have put a 5m bid in for Vossen. I couldn't tell whether this was a fresh bid or not, but is assume to if the precious 4m bid claim was accurate.

Guest VanillaSwift

Guys, I believe we may have put a 5m bid in got Vossen. I couldn't tell whether this was a fresh bid or not, but is assume to if the precious 4m bid claim was accurate.

vwMin.gif

What about Todd Kane from Chelsea as a possible right back option? He was on loan at Blackburn last season

We paid what for Butterfied? 300k, we now trying to use him to broker a deal for Clayton and our values don't match Towns values, how far can we be out?

@EverythingMFC: Birmingham Mail: Wolves have made a late attempt to try and hijack Lukas Jutkiewicz's move to Burnley. #Boro #wwfc

I smell a bidding war! :D

I was more taking the mick aha :P

Mick who !!!!!!!! And how much