oneBoro Forum
Armster

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Guest HeyWaddupsBack@gmail.com

Btw down south I personally want you to email me I have a few things to say ... But I will be nice to you you were a good friend to me on here until the ban.

So been away all weekend have I missed anything??

Signed Kike from Real Murcia for 2.8 million

3 million bid rejected for vossen

1 million bid rejected for clayton, weve gone back in with a 1.5 million bid

AV said that gibbo might be willing to spend over the ffp limits so expect more signings

Waddup came back and was banned again x2

Quiet weekend really.... ;)

Just to let you know I only came back once ! I ain't no fake ! Ask Stubbzy I emailed him to prove it's me :)

It's more like you've been pretending to be freehat today. Give it a rest pal. It's too obvious to anyone with half a brain

It's more like you've been pretending to be freehat today. Give it a rest pal. It's too obvious to anyone with half a brain

Dude why would I call myself freehat every user name iv made iv gave the mods a hint with waddup in the name lol !

Oooh. Drama :D

My god your still here lol

So been away all weekend have I missed anything??

Signed Kike from Real Murcia for 2.8 million

3 million bid rejected for vossen

1 million bid rejected for clayton, weve gone back in with a 1.5 million bid

AV said that gibbo might be willing to spend over the ffp limits so expect more signings

Waddup came back and was banned again x2

Quiet weekend really.... ;)

Thanks James... Anyone herd of the forward??

No worries, dont think many people had, he scored 23 goals in the spanish second division last season and he worked under karanka before with spains youth teams.

Personally I think we have paid too much for an unproven striker in this league but no one knows till we see him play really

Oh god this is cringeworthy. Why bother coming back to a forum you were banned from?

I have them so much of a hint I put my reeferer down as waddup :P

Oh god this is cringeworthy. Why bother coming back to a forum you were banned from?

I did tell Stubbzy iv been told that people were mentioning me on here .. So I decided to come on and say listen I ain't been on I ain't here to argue I'm here to clear my name lol

I've somehow managed to avoid a permanent ban :P

Me too erm.. Sort of lmao

I did tell Stubbzy iv been told that people were mentioning me on here .. So I decided to come on and say listen I ain't been on I ain't here to argue I'm here to clear my name lol

How convenient...

Well they you go!

I did email u telling u this would happen and why lol I'm just re uniting where's vector ?

Why bother?

Summet to do I really just wanna talk to DS !