oneBoro Forum

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2014 "Didn't we do well!"

Is there any confirmed signing so far? I havent been able to keep up with this as much as I'd like to. Can anyone summarise our targets/almost done deals/completed deals?

Easier to read then 410 pages :)

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha brilliant. Dont know what he was expecting to be honest...maybe promotion flowers? He didn't help much there. :D You can tell he's eager to get back to the US though...wouldn't mind swapping him for one of the right backs who played for the USA in the World Cup. :D Too much to ask?

Matt Besler D

Nicklas Bendtner has rejectd Frankfurts contract offer. They har thought to have offered around 12k pr. week.

We'd probably be able to offer more like if he's on our radar

Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. Lad can barely finish his dinner.

I'll have 3 bags of what your smoking mate!!! Lol

haha. Mostly i think its his attitude that i don't like. Although he didn't set the world alight with his loan spells at Birmingham and Sunderland.

Martyn, we've signed a lad called Kike from Real Murcia - he's a striker.

Also signed Meijas earlier in the transfer window.

Cheers. Was hoping I had missed something but just them two so far then.

There's been a lot of rumours for Vossen, Graham, Clayton all incoming, and Emnes and Jutkiewicz leaving - of which Emnes has left to Swansea.

If this was to happen, alongside 2 Chelsea boys (Omeruo and Ake) I would literally cream my pants.

I think for loans, it might just be Ken. if we get Clayton and another striker/#10 and a RB, which i think will all be signed on a permanent deal, i think that will be it. The only way i see us loaning more from Chelski would be if one if those deals fell through. I wouldnt fancy Ake and Piazon wouldnt come i dont think. This Vossen thing is one of those "surely not... fingers and toes crossed kind of deal." Havent see alot of him, but he is Belgian after all!!!

For me, Vossen feels a bit like when we signed Tuncay - lots of hearsay about him, a few people have seen him but a lot of excitement.

The fact he wants to come so badly, for me means we should definitely have a good crack - he'll give 110% and I could see him becoming a fans favourite.

He's good on FM and FIFA too...

and he's Belgian.