• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry folks but we are not signing jelle vossen. I'm not sure why everyone is so desperate for him anyway, lee tomlin is easily capable of doing that job full time, especially as we don't even know what position vossen is best in.

Someone else also mentioned mejias will be a good keeper for us...possibly but if he manages to get more than 20 games during his boro career never mind season I'll eat my running socks. He's been brought in to specifically keep the bench warm and in the case of emergency step in.

Um, Meijas has been brought in to fight for the first team shirt for certain.

I don't know where you get your info from but you're whack if you think Meijas was brought in to be a back up and that was the end of it.

Completely agree. Our goalkeeping coach recently mentioned training with the 3 keepers and talked about it. I'm pretty sure I recall him saying that Meijas is a different level to both Dimi and Steele and the fact that they've signed him on a permanent deal suggests they feel there is a very good keeper in there. Don't be surprised to see him starting either in the team on the bench with Dimi in front of him.

No that was in reference to when given was here. Great amount of links to back up all your abuse though, top stuff folks.

"Your whack if you think..." - sorry chad snoop dogg hogan you cool dude you, my god.

Sorry folks but we are not signing jelle vossen. I'm not sure why everyone is so desperate for him anyway, lee tomlin is easily capable of doing that job full time, especially as we don't even know what position vossen is best in.

Someone else also mentioned mejias will be a good keeper for us...possibly but if he manages to get more than 20 games during his boro career never mind season I'll eat my running socks. He's been brought in to specifically keep the bench warm and in the case of emergency step in.

Um, Meijas has been brought in to fight for the first team shirt for certain.

I don't know where you get your info from but you're whack if you think Meijas was brought in to be a back up and that was the end of it.

Completely agree. Our goalkeeping coach recently mentioned training with the 3 keepers and talked about it. I'm pretty sure I recall him saying that Meijas is a different level to both Dimi and Steele and the fact that they've signed him on a permanent deal suggests they feel there is a very good keeper in there. Don't be surprised to see him starting either in the team on the bench with Dimi in front of him.

No that was in reference to when given was here. Great amount of links to back up all your abuse though, top stuff folks.

"Your whack if you think..." - sorry chad snoop dogg hogan you cool dude you, my god.

"He came, he played a game and was the best, was spectacular, but on the third day broke a finger and could not play again."

That is what Karanka just said about Meijas.

Clearly that sounds like a bench warmer to me.

Watching the interview with Leo on the Boro youtube channel he speaks very highly of Meijas, says his agility is excellent and much better than the other 2. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was our number 1.

meijas is here to play i think,may start off on the bench at first,more out of loyalty due to dimis fine form at the end of last season.,real madrid must have seen something in him,as did karanka!! well have to wait and see with him

Just seen the news about omerou, best signing we will make this season. Never thought we would get him back for another year. Cheers Jose!!!!